Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Phantom Menace Mission

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Just updated to the latest version of AC.
New buildings
1)Research lab
costs 5000 gold, says it drops 204 coins every 48 hours, but when i built it the counter is 24 hours.

2)Aviation museum
also costs 5000 gold and also says 204 coins every 48 hours, but when i built it the counter is 24 hours.
The countdown can't go more than 24 hours, so when the 24 hours are up, it will reset and start another 24 hours to make it 48 hours, and you'll be able to collect your coin. Same thing with Unique Gift Shop and Exhibition Center

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
is it just my AC or has anyone noticed when you send a plane to the north and south observatory a message comes across the screen either 'report fail' or 'report success'. Does this mean the flight i just sent out is destined to drop something or nothing before it even sets off?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
is it just my AC or has anyone noticed when you send a plane to the north and south observatory a message comes across the screen either 'report fail' or 'report success'. Does this mean the flight i just sent out is destined to drop something or nothing before it even sets off?
Yea it said post fail or post success on mine

I noticed that too. I assume GI is trying to post something on the Facebook link, but could it be the fate of the flight was set right at the beginning? It would be interesting if someone actually bothers to track the result vs the message (fail /success).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
Btw assuming this works the same way as it does on Facebook (this mission has already been done on Facebook AC, sorry if someones already mentioned this) the space launch will work the same way as the old space launch, same launch items, except that you need 2000 points instead of 1600 to launch.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
First time poster, long time reader.

Items for the Mission Control System Level 2 are appreciated.

I need friends! Please add me! None of my neighbours respond any more.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
Since the update it seems like no one has visited my airport, I was just able to visit from my other account and it hasn't shown that I have visited.
Meaning that there is no avatar over the buildings I clicked on

Has anybody else experienced this?

The countdown can't go more than 24 hours, so when the 24 hours are up, it will reset and start another 24 hours to make it 48 hours, and you'll be able to collect your coin. Same thing with Unique Gift Shop and Exhibition Center

Oh i see. I never noticed that for the exhibition centre and gift shop. Thanks for clarifying

Quick summary I have gleaned of the new quest so far- "The Phantom Quest."

Reward looks like being an Astronomy Academy (similar to training centre on 1st space quest). You will need 3x3 space airside for new launch pad (you upgrade existing Mission Control Centre to MCC2).

There are 2 New commercial buildings, both 2x2 space - Research Lab (can go both air & land side) & Aviation Museum - I have only had coins drop from them for me at moment.

New gifts - I have not seen anyone who can gift Spaceship Launch Console yet (either IOS or Android platforms) - interesting as you need 4 for the MCC2.

List of quests to date :-

1) Complete big brother collection x1 (I got all mine from North Observetory destination (jet)

2) launch a regular rocket from launch pad 1. (Still takes 24 hrs for return of launcher but you tick this off as soon as you launch.

3) Visit newspaper building x8 (I have placed 6 now in Pakman -visit and fill your boots)

4) To be continued ......

Pakman

Thanks for this. buying newspaper buildings now...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Since the update it seems like no one has visited my airport, I was just able to visit from my other account and it hasn't shown that I have visited.
Meaning that there is no avatar over the buildings I clicked on

Has anybody else experienced this?

Same here, no visits received since yesterday.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
yea it looks like the visit bonus has disappeared for the time being as we can still visit neigbors, another good old bug :p.

Also, here is an image of the astronaut academy next to a space travel monument, taken from facebook ac if any of you were curious what they looked like:

156565_272870012849002_803558215_n.jpg

yea it looks like the visit bonus has disappeared for the time being as we can still visit neigbors, another good old bug :p.

Also, here is an image of the astronaut academy next to a space travel monument, taken from facebook ac if any of you were curious what they looked like:

156565_272870012849002_803558215_n.jpg

They both look like they are 3x3 in terms of space required at airport!

Top Bottom