Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Phantom Menace Mission

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
No 2x2 judging by the Opera Theatre.
Also the Facebook version has day/night feature, so the cool lighting effects will not be for us.
lol sorry good point didn't think about that, here's a day time version:

547635_272896019513068_564508388_n.jpg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I have only noticed something since the update. Your Training Centre now only drop items for the Running Wild collection when I thought they could drop items for any of the 4 collections required.
Friends Training Centre can drop all items.

Hey guys i put some additional updates on the progress updates in my original post

Good news is that we dont need to spend Greens to get Spaceship launch consoles
It drops from canary islands, nice, shanghai, berlin but I think the status only changes once you complete all the tasks. Either that or GI changed the status overnight. I only checked after i completed all the missions so not sure

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I started a launch, task under Phantom Menace, currently at 940 points. There's only 2 of us right now so if you are ready to launch for this mission, come join!;)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
I still need 4 SPACESHIP LAUNCH CONSOLES, looks like they drop after I unlock the quests?

I got pretty much everything else,, could use 1 more solar panel too then I'm good!

Plan to launch soon! Hopefully in the next day or two!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
i need as many neighbours as possible to join my launch (old launchpad) please. its the only way to unlock the flights which will drop spaceship launch consoles. thanks
I would need the same, on Ipad. Now we are two, 484/1600, 18hours more to go, but would be fine, if more can join. So we can lift on a.s.a.p (y)

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Strange. Althought diwata and melony r my neighbours i can´t join their launch.
3 neighbours and i completed that launch in about 40 minutes after starting. sorry but you and @olly333 and several others can get together. hope you have a quick launch so you can unlock the next part of the mission. follow this guide to the mission
www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/guide-to-the-phantom-menace-quest.2755/#post-42087
edit: lkoo started the thread. give credit where credit is due

Top Bottom