Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
A mid afternoon lunch of gammon steak with sautee potatoes and mixed fresh green salad with dressing and some wine - followed by a walk through the local park.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I thought I’d try here but does anyone have an idea or two for a great place to eat in West London? We are staying in the Baron’s Court area when we come there in a few weeks.

I'm happy to try and help you with this. I will need to know if it is a lunch time meal or an evening meal? Also, your taste in food?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I'm happy to try and help you with this. I will need to know if it is a lunch time meal or an evening meal? Also, your taste in food?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Evening meals most likely. We will be out doing touristy types of stuff during the day so I suspect we will find a pub for midday meals wherever we happen to be.

In terms of food we will try just about anything. I think we’d certainly want to try places more English (traditional or contemporary) because that can be hard to find. We just like really good food and want to make sure there’s kid friendly options since our 7 year old isn’t the most adventurous eater quite yet.

A couple recommendations we have received from friends have been Sky Garden (Fenchurch) and to find one of the Fuller’s restaurants but I’m literally just starting to think about food.

I definitely appreciate any suggestions you may have

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Evening meals most likely. We will be out doing touristy types of stuff during the day so I suspect we will find a pub for midday meals wherever we happen to be.

In terms of food we will try just about anything. I think we’d certainly want to try places more English (traditional or contemporary) because that can be hard to find. We just like really good food and want to make sure there’s kid friendly options since our 7 year old isn’t the most adventurous eater quite yet.

A couple recommendations we have received from friends have been Sky Garden (Fenchurch) and to find one of the Fuller’s restaurants but I’m literally just starting to think about food.

I definitely appreciate any suggestions you may have

The Sky Garden (Fenchurch) is one I was thinking of - a rooftop restaurant with stunning views across London, the menu is British contemportary. The only Fuller's that comes to mind is The Wheatsheaf in Ealing and The Dove in Hammersmith.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Mexican food, my respects to you, always found it a little dry.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I know - but I have learnt to chose carefully for just that reason, and that's why my favorites are the ehchiladas. Good advice. Going out for a special breakfast brunch in a while - traditional English, ace!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I know - but I have learnt to chose carefully for just that reason, and that's why my favorites are the ehchiladas. Good advice. Going out for a special breakfast brunch in a while - traditional English, ace!

Breakfast this morning will be continental - enjoy your breakfast.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Late afternoon Sunday lunch - pan fried lambs liver and onions with bacon, potato rosti, mixed green salad with balsamic vinaigette dressing and of course some wine.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom