Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet

Late afternoon Sunday lunch - pan fried lambs liver and onions with bacon, potato rosti, mixed green salad with balsamic vinaigette dressing and of course some wine.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
oh dear, Liver is one thing I don't like - although I love Kidney, especially in a Steak and Kidney pudding. Also a bit funny about seafood - I don't like my fish naked, prefer it in breadcrumb or batter, or a good sauce!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
oh dear, Liver is one thing I don't like - although I love Kidney, especially in a Steak and Kidney pudding. Also a bit funny about seafood - I don't like my fish naked, prefer it in breadcrumb or batter, or a good sauce!

The liver needs to be really fresh and importantly not over cooked, it is so very easy to get it wrong. As for seafood, I prefer my fish prepared and cooked very simply, in a simpathetic manner, although I'm also happy with a light coating of breadcrumbs, batter or sauce.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

And a huge chilli for dinner tonight :)
likes.gif
Now you are talking!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Lunch time pub food - a bowl of chunky minestrone vegetable soup, toasted ciabatta bread served with olive oil, salt and freshly ground black pepper for dipping - ideal on a cold Tuesday afternoon.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Lunch time pub food - grilled cheese and salami sandwich with pickled salad and a pot of English tea. Then, crushing leaves underfoot, as I walk home through the local park.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Morning here on the east coast USA and since it is Friday, the wife and I are heading out to let someone else cook breakfast. Eggs, toast, bacon, beans and homefries.

@Davejoyg - I'm assuming homefries are fried potato's? Enjoy your breakfast, a really good plate of food, will make it this weekend.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
@Davejoyg - I'm assuming homefries are fried potato's? Enjoy your breakfast, a really good plate of food, will make it this weekend.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Potatoes (usually red skin) fried up with butter, salt, some onions and sometimes a little garlic powder. For a quick batch I fry them with a packet of Lipton Onion soup mix. They should be crunchy on the outside but soft inside.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Potatoes (usually red skin) fried up with butter, salt, some onions and sometimes a little garlic powder. For a quick batch I fry them with a packet of Lipton Onion soup mix. They should be crunchy on the outside but soft inside.

Many thanks for the ingredients, and welcome to the finer things in life, The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet, thread.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom