Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thanksgiving Day Quest 2013

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
I sent 16 delta's yesterday with no drops. I did get 3 drops this am. I had the same problem with flights to machu picchu (1 drop after 14 flights) and tollan (2 drops this am after 10 flights)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

I've updated my VAYKA1 game to the Thanksgiving Quest, no problems. But i played this quest last year, so i need to land guestplanes to complete it.
I've also updated my AYON1 game and this game has a lot of problems:mad::mad: DAMN!!!------> It takes very long time for loading, finally loaded i see my airport and immidiately it freezes and shut down. So this game is unplayable. Who has the same problems and what did you do????
My NOYA12 game isn't updated to the quest yet. Should i do it or not, advice plz.!!!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Hi all,

I've updated my VAYKA1 game to the Thanksgiving Quest, no problems. But i played this quest last year, so i need to land guestplanes to complete it.
I've also updated my AYON1 game and this game has a lot of problems:mad::mad: DAMN!!!------> It takes very long time for loading, finally loaded i see my airport and immidiately it freezes and shut down. So this game is unplayable. Who has the same problems and what did you do????
My NOYA12 game isn't updated to the quest yet. Should i do it or not, advice plz.!!!!

Having similar issues with my iPad game, Flyerduck. Everything takes a while to load, sometimes while loading the game shuts down. Going to make this a difficult mission to complete for sure.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
I sent 16 delta's yesterday with no drops. I did get 3 drops this am. I had the same problem with flights to machu picchu (1 drop after 14 flights) and tollan (2 drops this am after 10 flights)

I even sold one of my Jets for a Turboprop which runs a flight ever hour. 20 Flights with the Turboprop and not 1 drop.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Mmmmm, I just completed 10 flights WITH THE GOLDEN DICE to Los Angeles and didn't get any single drop.
Are any others cities more generous?

The update is working fine so far. I really like the new warehouse and the list of the gifts when you get the stars; you avoid the disappointment when you get them.;)

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
GS42
Disappointed. In all my flights yesterday and last night, I only got 2 plane drops and both of them where corn. Anybody else getting a lack of plane drops?
I got the first round of the thanksgiving dinner fairly quickly but I had started before the quest kicked off. Since then no food item has dropped over many many short run flights. The pioneer items seem to be dropping from neighbors airports at a reasonable rate.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Mmmmm, I just completed 10 flights WITH THE GOLDEN DICE to Los Angeles and didn't get any single drop.
Are any others cities more generous?

javi and other wise players. I'm not sure if the Golden Dice is the best bonus for that (by description - excluding quest items). For normal Dice there is (excluding quest and collectible items). I would try with the Spyglass etc. I'm flying now without any bonuses and the drop rate is very very low: 1-2 items per day.

The update is working fine so far. I really like the new warehouse and the list of the gifts when you get the stars; you avoid the disappointment when you get them.;)
This informations about reward for the star looks fine for me but I have found a change by Stonehenge map: there is no additional map after 1st and 2nd star and no chest of 3 maps after 3rd star ://

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Same here, many flights but not one it. So I think that it is impossible for me to complete the mission. Any android players who finished it?

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Same here, many flights but not one it. So I think that it is impossible for me to complete the mission. Any android players who finished it?

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I started with 1/3 for the 2nd part as I believe we all have done that task when we first started the game. And so we only need 2 more.
My progress is that I need just 1 more cake to complete the 2nd part and the quest itself. The drop rate is okay I think. I've been flying to Los Angeles with 4 Jets, and just got the 2nd star for Los Angeles.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I think it must just be me but I found this quest to be incredibly easy.
It took 2 days of flying 8 Jumbos to Houston to get the items for Thanksgioving Day.
The jet to Los Angles and Singapore did little to contribute.
Items for the Pioneer collection were harder to come by but I already had over 40 of the collection but have collected 4 since this quest started. Oh I have only been playing it for 3 days.
I have not completed , would not mind more collections but I am mostly flying back to complete the Vladivostok collection as that is the final one I have not got, damn Icebreaker will not drop!:banghead:

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I completed this quest in few hours :p Had 2/3rd of the mission complete thanks to me playing since last year so only had to land guest planes. All the best to those who are still trying to complete (y)

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
In the end didn't complete the quest, just 1 cake missing. Even bought a ridiculous priced chest but it didn't help. Next thing : getting my Xmas tree!

Top Bottom