Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thank You and Goodbye

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Hi,

After reading the last message from GI support, I've had enough of their BS, greed, deception and blaming players/paying customers for their failure to communicate properly. I've spent a lot of time and real money on this game only to regret it all and leave me with so much anger. Let this be a warning to all players who plan to invest real money into this scam of a game.

I'd like to thank all my neighbors for all the advice, gifts, help, and everything else. you guys and gals are what made the game enjoyable.

My daily trading partners, Thank you so much for your time, gifts, and help. It was a pleasure to trade 80 gifts a day with you guys. I would tag each one of you but I'm seeing red right now and I cannot think clearly.

My Fuel Rings, Thank you for the support. @Bob69bob @Robobobo888 @Husam @AIR RDAM @benfly123

My Alliance, Thank you for the opportunity @Kendra please feel free to replace/remove me from the Alliance

My launch group FGI, @JayBee and @KingJJ you guys are awesome and I had a lot of fun with you guys, Thank you so much.

Good luck to all of you and Goodbye

Hi,

After reading the last message from GI support, I've had enough of their BS, greed, deception and blaming players/paying customers for their failure to communicate properly. I've spent a lot of time and real money on this game only to regret it all and leave me with so much anger. Let this be a warning to all players who plan to invest real money into this scam of a game.

I'd like to thank all my neighbors for all the advice, gifts, help, and everything else. you guys and gals are what made the game enjoyable.

My daily trading partners, Thank you so much for your time, gifts, and help. It was a pleasure to trade 80 gifts a day with you guys. I would tag each one of you but I'm seeing red right now and I cannot think clearly.

My Fuel Rings, Thank you for the support. @Bob69bob @Robobobo888 @Husam @AIR RDAM @benfly123

My Alliance, Thank you for the opportunity @Kendra please feel free to replace/remove me from the Alliance

My launch group FGI, @JayBee and @KingJJ you guys are awesome and I had a lot of fun with you guys, Thank you so much.

You under pressure now and angry i suggest that you take a rest from the game for few days be away from the forum and after that we can talk you good person and i dont want to lose you.
later we can talk and dont answer me now with any thing. (y)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hi,

You just said it yourself; you're seeing red right now. Take some time to cool off (with servers currently down, now would be a great time). Come back in a few days as @Husam said, and you'll feel like a million bucks. You're one of my consistent trading partners and consistency is not easy to find.
What exactly has you fuming so much with GI? What issue are you trying to get them to address? (If you don't mind sharing)

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Hi,

OMGosh...so sad to see your post...:cry:you are selfless and have been so very helpful and I Don’t want you to go....but I totally feel you right now and I’m thoroughly p*****d also. I think we got the same message....I’m ready to give them hell. :mad:

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi,

This is so sad Speed, you're one of the good guys :(:(:( I hope you come back to us soon.

This game is so addictive many have tryed to stop with no succes.
One off the Main reasons off stopping is related to bad expiriance with G.I support .
And talking from personal expiriance that with some patience and time this can always be fixed
The unique combination gameplay and the interaction on the airportcitygame forum is wat makes this game differend and verry hard to quit.
Once you leave you start to feel like something is missing and its not the game on itself but the great bond you created over time with you fellow AC pilots (friends).
you will try other games to compensate this one with no succes .
it will take a long time to get over it .
and in some cases you will find your way back to this game/forum and slowly start enjoying it again as if you had never left
Al this sayed give it some time after a week ore 2 if you still feel the same and think this game isnt for you so be it
if not you carry on as if it never happened ;):)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xlp029
Username
Bertron
the problem is they have designed something that is incredibly addictive to people, but I dont think they realize the response they are going to get when they interfere with someones addiction. its no different than a street drug, really. A lot of people will simply continue to consume the AC drug since they are dependent on the serotonin release after completing tasks. This is not going to be pretty if they take any longer.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
This game is so addictive many have tryed to stop with no succes.
One off the Main reasons off stopping is related to bad expiriance with G.I support .
And talking from personal expiriance that with some patience and time this can always be fixed
The unique combination gameplay and the interaction on the airportcitygame forum is wat makes this game differend and verry hard to quit.
Once you leave you start to feel like somthing is missing and its not the game on itself but the great bond you created over time with you fellow AC pilots (friends).
you will try other games to compensate this one with no succes .
it will take a long time to get over it .
and in some cases you will find your way back to this game/forum and slowly start enjoying it again as if you had never left
Al this sayed give it some time after a week ore 2 if you still feel the same and think this game isnt for you so be it
if not you carry on as if it never happened ;):)
Couldn't agree more. It's become a part of our lives....so much that we integrate it between the more important things (work, family, etc.). The forum certainly amplifies it, because you interact with thousands of people who love the game just as much as you do. I know I won't be quitting anytime soon because of my vision of what I want my city to look like. So long as that vision isn't fulfilled, I will keep playing. @Speed if you have that type of vision for your city, then you'll be back :D

Hi,

Have a good break. Not unfriending you. If you come back we'll still be there for you.

Hmm just read this message.
I hate to see you go, but I understand your frustration after seeing how G! handled their cs.
Like many others said, maybe it will help if you take a few days off to cool down. Then you can come back after the server issue is fixed.
If not, thanks for so many tips and supports you gave with this game! I had great fun launching with you!
If you decide to come back, don't forget we are here waiting for you!

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
all the best
such a shame

the old days were easier, you buy a game for your sega, it doesnt work, you take it back and get a refund
in this case you get the game for free and buy add ons, they work but then the free game has problems, this way they can say that there is nothing wrong with the purchased item

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
Enjoyed your company Speed!

Guys the same end awaits us all with this game. There's no way to "beat" this game. In the end, we'll get tired of it and walk away. If it wasn't for the fuel rings and chats I'm sure I would have left by now. It's just hard to abandon the people who supported you as you grew your airport city.

user bb

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20cldj77
Username
UB
it is so sad to see such a good friend like you go. i hope you stay with us, (we are not to be punished for g problems).

but we all understand you

if you do (or dont) i really would love to thank you for all your help and advice. you are one of the best.

Enjoyed your company Speed!

Guys the same end awaits us all with this game. There's no way to "beat" this game. In the end, we'll get tired of it and walk away. If it wasn't for the fuel rings and chats I'm sure I would have left by now. It's just hard to abandon the people who supported you as you grew your airport city.
Right..i feel the same..

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Hi Everyone,

I'm humbled and overwhelmed with your support. I am grateful to have you guys as Friends and Neighbors. I'm sorry I was not able to reply to any of you here or on PM's, Following @Husam 's advice to stay away from the game and forum helped and so did sending over a thousand rounds downrange the last couple of days. Spending more time with my animals and working on my car was a good change too. I've learned my lesson on buying greens every other week and arguing or dealing with support just isn't worth the frustration. that being said... you guys are really making it difficult to leave:LOL:

@AJ Thank you for your offer. I really appreciate it but I don't think its worth our time and frustration. I lost 2 QL's and wasted other bonuses but I don't want to deal with or support a company as greedy as GI and one that won't admit their mistakes. server maintenance isn't new to me, 3 of my other games have weekly server maintenance and updates. and they give the exact day and time, even give warnings 24 hours, 6 hours, 3 hours, 1 hour before and 30 minutes before.

@Husam @Navigata07 @Pit1024 @KingJJ @LjGibbs @TeresaLisboa @mo elbo @Madegwen59 @user bb @Harcourt Thank you for the encouragement, advice and support. and of course @JayBee I wouldn't have logged in if it wasn't for your messages on discord.

@Bob69bob @Robobobo888 @AIR RDAM @benfly123 @Husam if you guys haven't removed me from the rings yet... can you give me a couple of days to decide? I have not checked any of my games yet.

Top Bottom