Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thank You and Goodbye

Hi Everyone,

I'm humbled and overwhelmed with your support. I am grateful to have you guys as Friends and Neighbors. I'm sorry I was not able to reply to any of you here or on PM's, Following @Husam 's advice to stay away from the game and forum helped and so did sending over a thousand rounds downrange the last couple of days. Spending more time with my animals and working on my car was a good change too. I've learned my lesson on buying greens every other week and arguing or dealing with support just isn't worth the frustration. that being said... you guys are really making it difficult to leave:LOL:

@AJ Thank you for your offer. I really appreciate it but I don't think its worth our time and frustration. I lost 2 QL's and wasted other bonuses but I don't want to deal with or support a company as greedy as GI and one that won't admit their mistakes. server maintenance isn't new to me, 3 of my other games have weekly server maintenance and updates. and they give the exact day and time, even give warnings 24 hours, 6 hours, 3 hours, 1 hour before and 30 minutes before.

@Husam @Navigata07 @Pit1024 @KingJJ @LjGibbs @TeresaLisboa @mo elbo @Madegwen59 @user bb @Harcourt Thank you for the encouragement, advice and support. and of course @JayBee I wouldn't have logged in if it wasn't for your messages on discord.

@Bob69bob @Robobobo888 @AIR RDAM @benfly123 @Husam if you guys haven't removed me from the rings yet... can you give me a couple of days to decide? I have not checked any of my games yet.
If I could send you one of my QLs I would!

Hi Everyone,

I'm humbled and overwhelmed with your support. I am grateful to have you guys as Friends and Neighbors. I'm sorry I was not able to reply to any of you here or on PM's, Following @Husam 's advice to stay away from the game and forum helped and so did sending over a thousand rounds downrange the last couple of days. Spending more time with my animals and working on my car was a good change too. I've learned my lesson on buying greens every other week and arguing or dealing with support just isn't worth the frustration. that being said... you guys are really making it difficult to leave:LOL:

@AJ Thank you for your offer. I really appreciate it but I don't think its worth our time and frustration. I lost 2 QL's and wasted other bonuses but I don't want to deal with or support a company as greedy as GI and one that won't admit their mistakes. server maintenance isn't new to me, 3 of my other games have weekly server maintenance and updates. and they give the exact day and time, even give warnings 24 hours, 6 hours, 3 hours, 1 hour before and 30 minutes before.

@Husam @Navigata07 @Pit1024 @KingJJ @LjGibbs @TeresaLisboa @mo elbo @Madegwen59 @user bb @Harcourt Thank you for the encouragement, advice and support. and of course @JayBee I wouldn't have logged in if it wasn't for your messages on discord.

@Bob69bob @Robobobo888 @AIR RDAM @benfly123 @Husam if you guys haven't removed me from the rings yet... can you give me a couple of days to decide? I have not checked any of my games yet.
Take whatever time you want.. we all wait for u..

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Hi Everyone,

Discord was a great idea...and now I am really grateful for it...;)

Hi Everyone,

Hi Speed,
I'm so glad that you are taking time to decide, I would really miss you as a neighbor. :)

can you give me a couple of days to decide?

I had no intention of removing you. Most of us have been where you’re at. The mighty @Wasted Eagle left for 6 months and he’s just returned! :LOL::hungry: I can’t even hear the fat lady humming, let alone singing ;). Chill for a few days. God knows (she’s quite clever, apparently) that we all spend too much time playing so a couple of days off does everyone good. (y)

*I’m actually thinking that GI shutting down the servers (ON A SET TIME FRAME) for 24 hrs once every month or two to stay ahead of issues would be great for them and probably even better for us.:eek:;)

Southoftheborder

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ve9l34
Username
Southoftheborder
I've learned my lesson on buying greens every other week and arguing or dealing with support just isn't worth the frustration. that being said... you guys are really making it difficult to leave:LOL:

I don't want to deal with or support a company as greedy as GI and one that won't admit their mistakes. server maintenance isn't new to me, 3 of my other games have weekly server maintenance and updates. and they give the exact day and time, even give warnings 24 hours, 6 hours, 3 hours, 1 hour before and 30 minutes before.

I know where you're coming from.

Thankfully, I never got to the spending greenies bit - it's just a game (been there before elsewhere...a few times). It's always the people that get you - make you want to not leave.

But GI's attitude is a new one on me. It's as though they don't care about their customers (us)!

If you're still around in a week (and you will be!) - I'll send you a friend request.

PS count to 10 - have a beer - and then play:)[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
If I may make an observation at this point. Airport City is a game. I can understand the frustration that can happen when you have put a lot of time effort (and some real money) into the game and things just 'go wrong' and the developers don't seem to listen to you. When this happens it is important to:
1. Remember that this is JUST a game and it is not the end all and be all of your existence. (If it is the end all and be all of your existence then please seek help immediately.)
2. You should have other games that you can play on your tablet or computer to distract you from Airport City. Vent your frustration on some innocent helpless monsters who never did anything to you, but still you go out there and blow them to smithereens. Sometimes it feels GOOD to be EVIL. (grin)
3. Watch a movie to take your mind off things.
4. Read a book to take your mind off things.
5. Listen to Country and western music. Okay so that works for me, but maybe not for you. (Grin)

In Short. as others have said, take a break from Airport City and get some perspective, while you cool down and hold off from doing anything that you might regret later.

At the risk of sounding like I am preaching (it is a risk as I do not have a license to preach), allow me to share with you something that helps me keep things in perspective when I'm having a tough time, and I think I'm having a really bad day. My definition of a bad day is: September 11, 2001.
With that in mind, I haven't had a bad day since, not even when I was laid off from work.

Stepping down from the soap box now,
Canadian Cowboy.

Top Bottom