Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunshine bay

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 109
Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
Ivan sunshine bay hasn't had a true update since April 2014, there have been minor technical updates since then, has sunshine bay ceased development?

Mod edit. free2play tag removed. Please do not contact Ivan directly unless you have an issue with your game only.

Last edited by a moderator:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
There's a new quest:
image.jpg

Note the days left in the quest. Hmmmm?
Also, there's no way to accomplish the first task.
Any help out there?
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a50x60d
Username
Mazer327
Hi all,

Was reading these forums, and saw this post. Lots of you apparently played this. Is this still a game you all play? Worth getting for a non-FB, android user?

Would you choose it over 2020: My Country? It seems to have much lower reviews on android than 2020.

Thanks!

Last edited:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi all,

Was reading these forums, and saw this post. Lots of you apparently played this. Is this still a game you all play? Worth getting for a non-FB, android user?

Would you choose it over 2020: My Country? It seems to have much lower reviews on android than 2020.

Thanks!
Sunshine Bay is an okay game but it rarely updates with new content. I look in on it once a day to see if anything new is going on but that's about it. I wouldn't recommend it.
Cheers,
Tom

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
Right now I can't recommend it. No update, no events since february. (Wake up GI!)
No adventure destinations, no diving (equivalent of space flight) makes it boring after a while.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
i started to play it on wp, but there os a big where you don't have drops from neighbours docks and residential buildings (maybe even more) so i cannot complete some basic tasks.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I've stopped playing Sunshine Bay. The new "We All Take Part in the Race" quest has an impossible first task, even with 2550 days left in the quest. It's pretty obvious that GI doesn't care about Sunshine Bay. So why should I.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom