Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunshine bay

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
@Jay J
Just sent you an invitation from Sunshine Bay. Glad it worked!
Cheers,
Tom
Your invite did not show up in my game. So I connected to facebook and sent out an invite to you several hours ago. It still shows "waiting for response"...
You are my neighbor in the facebook version, but I'm afraid that iOS and android are not supposed to play together.
Have you received my invite, Tom? Most likely not. :unsure:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Your invite did not show up in my game. So I connected to facebook and sent out an invite to you several hours ago. It still shows "waiting for response"...
You are my neighbor in the facebook version, but I'm afraid that iOS and android are not supposed to play together.
Have you received my invite, Tom? Most likely not. :unsure:
@Jay J
No, I have not. My game says you still haven't responded to my invitation.
Oh, well. Thank you for the noble effort!
Cheers,
Tom

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
@Jay J
No, I have not. My game says you still haven't responded to my invitation.
Oh, well. Thank you for the noble effort
Cheers,
Tom
Still no invite from you, and my invite sent to you shows "waiting response"...
One other thing to note is, I have your avatar and name only. It does not show your game level unlike other neighbor candidates, which I suspect means mobile iOS & android cannot connect to play together. Who knows, GI maybe working on it...
Oh well...
Happy trails, :) Tom.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I got the Romance in the Theatre graphic during the opening screen but no quest has appeared yet. Maybe because I play on iOS.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. None of the above
I got the Romance in the Theatre graphic during the opening screen but no quest has appeared yet. Maybe because I play on iOS.
Cheers,
Tom

It hasn't started for me either, I play on ios. Can someone post the Valentine quest requirements? Thanks in advance(y)

Update: I thought the Valentines Event was for Airport City instead, sorry for any misunderstanding

@greensmith can you send me a f/r, if possible (in Airport City that is), cheers;)

Last edited:

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
Romance in the Theater event consists of:
1) Complete the All the World's a Stage collection 3 times -- drops from voyages to Rio de Janeiro, Miami, Istanbul, La Rochelle, Naples, Liverpool
2)Complete the Romantic Gifts collection 3 times -- by visiting buildings: Valentine Day's Card (High-Tech House, Italian Villa), Ring (Fashion Boutique, Jewelry store), chocolates (drops from guest yachts - all types), Balloons (Outdoor Stage, Tropical store, Fashion Boutique), Plush Bunny (drops from guest yachts - all types)
3) Accept 25 guest yachts at the pier

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hows everyone getting on with the Valentines Quest?
Not doing too bad so far, however getting the drops from the guest yachts is a bit of a pain! Keep ending up with beach balls and lost keys!
Update: One more Handbill and I'm complete. It appears the drop randomizer is pretty much the same between SB and AC.
Cheers,
Tom

Last edited:
Top Bottom