Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 30th June 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi
Updated signature list below.
Cheers,
Az
Az1, tdv managed to sent spaceship launch consoles at one point (during the quest not, but a few weeks ago it worked, after that a lot of gifts didn't go through so don't know if it still works)

Reactions: Az1

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Now that my Waverly huff game has Stonehenge, I'm going back to the five map destinations to get the rest of the 15 stars. If you can send non-Facebook passengers, they will be appreciated. Otherwise, please pay it forward to other neighbors.
Cheers,
Tom

Now that my Waverly huff game has Stonehenge, I'm going back to the five map destinations to get the rest of the 15 stars. If you can send non-Facebook passengers, they will be appreciated. Otherwise, please pay it forward to other neighbors.
Cheers,
Tom
Hi greensmith, I've heard the phrase 'pay it forward' before, but not exactly sure what it means....does it mean I can somehow forward items in my warehouse to others?
Cheers
Az

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi greensmith, I've heard the phrase 'pay it forward' before, but not exactly sure what it means....does it mean I can somehow forward items in my warehouse to others?
Cheers, Az
Az1,
I wish we could forward items in the Warehouse to others. But, no, I don't think GI will ever let us do that. I used "pay it forward" as a suggestion to send a gift not to me, but to another neighbor, especially a new member of the forum who's just getting started.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Cheers
Az
Hi

No chairs!

In fact I have received very few gifts over the last few days, usually I have a backlog,
Best to send something else & I will return.

Any of my neighbours been sending gifts & not had them returned in past 4 or 5 days?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Today's sendings from Vind Airport - thanks for the gifts:
Neil ellor - Captain tneil: Robotic lawnmower
TheDarkside: Oscillating beacon
greensmith - Waverlyhuff2 & Waverly Huff: Gyroscope
Az1: Fuel additives
flip123 - ordinary & Jpjpjp: Fuel hose
Pakman - ordinary: Landing lamp, Pakman2: Fuel hose
Brexter - Stan Breckner: Flight helmet (sorry, my bad), SB2: Fax
Jahuno.: Fuel hose
GamingSwiftie - GamingSwiftie3: Fuel hose
TimP: Fax
Uncle Mans - ordinary + phone: Gyroscope
LAX - LAX Regional: Oscillating beacon
Simp1710: Fuel hose
CNX88: Flight catering
cmedar20 - Elimom2011: Video wall

Hi

No chairs!

In fact I have received very few gifts over the last few days, usually I have a backlog,

Any of my neighbours been sending gifts & not had them returned in past 4 or 5 days?
Happy Helen - that's a bit strange, because I was only wondering the same thing - my gifts have significantly dropped back over the last few days, and although I don't always post on our forum, I always send out max gifts daily to my 'regular friends' - I wonder if there's an issue with one of GI's servers or something?
Regards, and I'll keep sending chairs!
Az

Az1,
I wish we could forward items in the Warehouse to others. But, no, I don't think GI will ever let us do that. I used "pay it forward" as a suggestion to send a gift not to me, but to another neighbor, especially a new member of the forum who's just getting started.
Cheers,
Tom
Hi greensmith
Thanks Tom, I understand now...have just sent you some jet engines..
Cheers
Az

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi
No chairs!
Happy Helen,
Waverlyhuff2 sent you Office Chairs yesterday and today. Waverly huff sent you a Monitor yesterday and a Laptop today. And you never got them? Strange. I did get gifts from you on both games today.
Cheers,
Tom

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Dear Neighbors, I promise I am faithfully sending gifts every day. I am not sure why some of you aren't receiving them. Something strange is going on. I am only receiving 4 gifts each day. And I have been stuck on the Prometheus launch pad for days waiting to catch a ride. Nothing has appeared, even when neighbors announce on the forum that they have started a launch.
I hate that my gifts aren't getting to some of you. I guess we need to be patient until this is resolved. Maybe once it is fixed, you will be deluged with all the gifts at once! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom