Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Stabilizers

We are indeed in the same fuel ring! Although you haven't accepted my invite yet!! I'll send invite to your main account. Thanks a lot. It's the one item I can't get although I can send it! I've got up to 7th in Thailand alliance fl

Yes my fuel accounts are on my home computer and I'm not going to be back from vacation until sometime tomorrow night.

I can send you a couple more of these as I rotate through gifts if you like. If you get into another alliance flight issue just shoot me a pm and I'll help sooner

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
048atjpq
Username
SSEnrich
I can add you. I also need stabilizers and gyroscope. They say it is no point in complaining. But I promise to stop if G! takes away the crappy weather station.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03o6f36l
Username
Phil1975
I'll be able to buy stabilizers for greenies when I get to level 30! Have to rely on them dropping until then as no-one seems to be able to gift them

Top Bottom