Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space Mission on iOS

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Sweet! So excited! Another shot at getting the Training Center!! Updating now, will get started soon!!

TOO INFINITY, AND BEYOND!!!

yeah, i went there!

Apparently, it is snowing in my game now.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
New bug - outgoing gift screen no longer displays Neighbours - have to give gifts via Neighbours list
It looks like they redid the way you gift. From the outgoing gift screen you find a gift you want to send, then click on who you want to send it to. And you can batch send a bunch of people the same gift instead of choosing each person.

I think that's actually more convenient. Less clicks. Makes sending gifts faster.

However, if you check there is no drop from Washington (well, no blue 'i').
It's probably already been discovered, but if you go through Maddie Airborn's "Michael" mission the blue "i" shows up on Washington DC eventually - right now it drops "Michael's belongings (often)" for me.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Can someone point me in the direction of a Training Center image? (I'm not sure I know what I'm looking for when trying to get items for one of the collections.)

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
@ GamingSwiftie: You will receive a Training Center after completing the space-mission (after launching your rocket). I got mine yesterday, it's a 2x2 building at airportside, grey with a blue top. I will try to post an inmage.
When you send me an invitation you can visit my Training Center!

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
OK, Aero is just a little faster with the image.....
But nevertheless:

Attachments

• Space Mission.jpg
    Space Mission.jpg
    363.1 KB · Views: 119
Device
  1. iPad
It looks like they redid the way you gift. From the outgoing gift screen you find a gift you want to send, then click on who you want to send it to. And you can batch send a bunch of people the same gift instead of choosing each person.

I think that's actually more convenient. Less clicks. Makes sending gifts faster
No, that is how it used to work, before the latest update.
Now, there are no Neighbours names displayed on the outgoing gifts screen to select.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
It is a nice discussion with gifting. On the Iphone I get mcmanda version, I always could group but became more difficult I think (liked the old version better), on the Ipad I see no neighbours and I have to sent items through the visiting neighbours tab....

Different versions for Iphone and Ipad at the moment....

R

Raven

I've just partipated in my first spaceship launch. I joined an android neighbor's launch. About to build my training center now.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Can you explain how the launch proceeded? How do you put fuel into the launch and things like that.

I Fly 2
As you progress through the missions you will be made to collect a few of each of the items for the main collection that you need to get the launch going. There are 4 different collections you need to complete: "Astronaut Outfit" "Experiments in Space" "Zero Gravity Lunch" & "Running Wild" - once you complete them they will show in your Launch Pad.

You click "Collect" on that and it will walk you through the rest. You can add fuel through coins, greenies and some you get as reward for completing the Space collections. Others can join your launch if they have one going at the same time or they can start their own. It is better to join one since it will go quicker. You get varying rewards based on your contribution to the launch. Everyone will get something though. Coins, Exp, and a space chest with collectibles, fuel and passengers in it.

Good luck!!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
I'm confused about the Running Wild collection.

I know you need it to complete a launch, but in order to collect the items to complete it, you (or your friends) need a training center. As far as I can tell, that's the only way to get those items.

But I've heard that the training center is a reward for launching a shuttle. But how can you launch a shuttle if you need items that can only be gotten from a building that is a reward for launching the shuttle?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
I'm confused about the Running Wild collection.

I know you need it to complete a launch, but in order to collect the items to complete it, you (or your friends) need a training center. As far as I can tell, that's the only way to get those items.

But I've heard that the training center is a reward for launching a shuttle. But how can you launch a shuttle if you need items that can only be gotten from a building that is a reward for launching the shuttle?
I got all items for Running Wild from neighbors Training Centers.
Also Villa building drops these items ( also from neighbors).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I got all items for Running Wild from neighbors Training Centers.

Playing both Android and IPad, the problem with the IPad game is that they don't get drops from any buildings, like you do on Android. The other problem is that ipad players don't have neighbors from Android most of the time. I have both and therefore for me it's not a problem. It's really a tough situation.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
The 12$green Villa? Lets hope my friends have those, because I don't. And let's hope I have android friends with training centers already. That seems to be my only hope? :roll:

That's awfully convoluted. Good job, GI. </sarcasm>

Playing both Android and IPad, the problem with the IPad game is that they don't get drops from any buildings, like you do on Android.
I get drops from buildings occasionally. Do android players get drops more often?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
The 12$green Villa? Lets hope my friends have those, because I don't. And let's hope I have android friends with training centers already. That seems to be my only hope? :roll:

That's awfully convoluted. Good job, GI. </sarcasm>

I get drops from buildings occasionally. Do android players get drops more often?
When I was talking about drops from buildings, I was speaking only related to the space challenge.
I Fly 2

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
When I was talking about drops from buildings, I was speaking only related to the space challenge.
Ah. Yeah, that makes sense. When I click on items from the running wild challenge in my iPhone version, the only option it gives you is to collect them from a training center.

That kind of sucks if android users got the option to collect those items from villas. I'd say it's far more likely that someone has a villa than an unobtainable building. :(

Top Bottom