Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa's Bad Mood

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
After one night of flying, I've completed the green belt collection once and I've had one drop from the Into the White collection. This is without using any bonuses. So far, I'd say the drops are better than Age of Ash. I was lucky though and hadn't visited my neighbors yet before the update, so I was able to collect snow shovels as soon as the event started.
And with Spy Glass and Friend in Need bonuses i got 120 shovels (y)

Windows platform - always last, not seeing it yet.

We had one of the recent events before other platforms but since then always last.
I do not mind waiting, however, I find it highly ridiculous they do not change the date/timing
in the coding to give the same number of days to finish as others. This is something that should
be addressed as it is very easy to do and absolutely would not affect any other portion of the update.
I really should tag Ivan on that but never have so won't start now but yeah change this if you read it.

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
We had one of the recent events before other platforms but since then always last.
I do not mind waiting, however, I find it highly ridiculous they do not change the date/timing
in the coding to give the same number of days to finish as others. This is something that should
be addressed as it is very easy to do and absolutely would not affect any other portion of the update.
I really should tag Ivan on that but never have so won't start now but yeah change this if you read it.
You r right. Already 2 days late. This can create a huge difference for many players. I'm still waiting for the update.
Don't know what they are upto. BTW I've already decided not to participate in the event.
This attitude from GI is very bad!

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
I just updated about 5 hours ago. I use spyglass. So far, I have...

Greenbelt: 3-1-0-0-4
Into The White: 1-0-0-0-1 (16 flights to Sapporo)

So, 24 hours in and drop rate is low, even tried a spyglass
about 64 flights (TP & jet and a few delta)
Green belt is: 1-0-5-2-6, so 14/35
Into the white: 1-2-1-0-0 so 4/35

Anybody know statistically what GI 'define' as seldom?

They have never defined it but have said that each category (very seldom, seldom etc) is a range rather than a specific percentage.
So something like 0.1% - 5% might be very seldom but again just a guess as they will not give specifics. It is a great secret of theirs
for some unknown and most likely irrelevant reason. I personally believe some items though not all are further broken down into a
sub-range within their range. Though I have been rebuked several times when mentioning this though it seems quite obvious.

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items

This is something I'm also curious about. Apart from "always" & "very often" everything else has no specific meaning.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
They have never defined it but have said that each category (very seldom, seldom etc) is a range rather than a specific percentage.
So something like 0.1% - 5% might be very seldom but again just a guess as they will not give specifics. It is a great secret of theirs
for some unknown and most likely irrelevant reason. I personally believe some items though not all are further broken down into a
sub-range within their range. Though I have been rebuked several times when mentioning this though it seems quite obvious.

Just interested as I know some members keep notes.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I just updated about 7 hours ago. I use spyglass & weathervane. So far, I have...

Greenbelt: 3-1-2-2-4
Into The White: 2-0-0-0-1 (32 flights to Sapporo) Hmm... would adding a sky captain help, I wonder?

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh

Seldom drops without bonuses are around 1\8. Tested it long time ago on Machu pichu map.

I've got 5 of each the first two collections from three starring the turboprop destination about 100 giant flights and 50 jumbo. Got three drops for the third collection so far but most of the time I only had one or two buildings till this evening. Always have a sky captain and spyglass going some of the time had golden dice and dice active but I don't think the last two make much difference. After two days that's not too bad I guess. Won't be going for the stars for the top two planes as it'll just burn fuel I need but maybe next year if it's repeated ill get a chance.

Top Bottom