Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa's Bad Mood

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
New event is out!
header.JPG

F.A.Q: Santa's Bad Mood

Santa Claus has arrived in Airport City at last! Something is definitely wrong, though: he looks gloomy and depressed. The man who used to be kind and merry all the time now thinks that the world is full of ignorance and naughtiness, and that people no longer deserve parties and holidays. A good ole never-ending snowstorm is what he thinks they deserve instead. We have to do something about it!

Santa's Bad Mood event is available to all players level 7+!
New quests, collections, and buildings are here for you!

To complete the event successfully, you’ll need to do the following:
- Get the Green Belt collection 7 times
- Assemble the Into the White collection 7 times
- Complete the Let It Snow collection 7 times
IMG_2008.PNG

Complete the event in time to get the amazing Winter Zoo as a reward! Not only will it bring you coins, but it will also raise your population cap.
santa02.JPG

Here is a step-by-step guide to the event.

That’s what you need to do to help Santa and your city:

- Explore snowdrifts in your city and neighboring ones. In one of the neighboring cities, you’ll find a Snow Shovel, which will allow you to explore your own city. While clearing snowdrifts, you’ll find items for the Green Belt collection as well as Warming Drinks, which are necessary to send off winter flights. You can also send Snow Shovels to your friends or receive one as a gift.

- Send a turboprop plane on a voyage to Québec;

- Send winter flights to Québec, Innsbruck, Fargo, Reykjavík, Khabarovsk, Sapporo and Vancouver to get the items for the Into the White collection, which you'll need in order to build a Snow Melting Facility. To do this, you will need the following things: a Snow Ramp, a Conveyor Belt, a Collector Arm, a Halogen Lamp, and a Diesel Engine.

- Continue clearing snowdrifts in your city until you find a Mistletoe bough, a Pine bough, a Heather bough, a Juniper bough, and a Thuja bough. With these items, you will complete the Green Belt collection and get a Wreath.

- Visit the Snow Melting Facility until you find a Polar Bear snow globe, an Emperor Penguin snow globe, an Earless Seal snow globe, an Arctic Fox snow globe and a Snowy Owl snow globe.

New collections:

Green Belt Collection:
santa04_coll1.JPG

Into the White Collection:
santa05_coll2.JPG

Let It Snow Collection:
santa06_coll3.JPG

We also have some new chests that will help you complete the event:

Warming Set contains 10 Warming Drinks:
santa07_chest1.JPG

Snowman Set contains 20 Snow Shovels:
santa08_chest2.JPG

Winter's Tale — contains five random items from three Santa's Bad Mood event collections.
santa09_chest3.JPG

Hurry to embrace new adventures! Let’s bring the Christmas spirit back to Santa and all your citizens! Get ready for a real holiday celebration in Airport City!

Please, post all needs in this threat ABOUT THIS EVENT!

Last edited:

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Just updated the IOS version and we have to complete 3 collections:
  • Green belt collection x7. Drops from entities round the city. - snowdrifts
  • Into the white collection x7 .Drops from flights; Quebec - Turboprop, Innsbruck - Jet, Fargo - Delta, Reykjavik - , Khabarovsk, Sapporo, Vancover. Flights need, I guess it's a mulled wine glass.
  • Let it snow collection. x7. Drops from buildings (snow melting Facility) (very seldom)

Last edited:

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Snowdrifts are found in areas outside the city, you need a shovel @ 2 greens per shovel or snow set @15 greens for 20 shovels. Snowdrifts drop the mulled wine glass for flights. Not sure on regularity of these drops.
They maybe free from somewhere. If you have to buy shovels, then it's an expensive challenge.

Last edited:

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Game ver. 5.0.12 brought us the new Christmas event, the new Condor plane and its new destinations.
Santa's Bad Mood
1 period, 20-?? days: +10% fuel to Winter flights
Task 1.
7 Green Belt collections needed to finish the event
Its items drop from Snowdrifts around your city
Snow Shovels are needed for that
Snow Shovel is an event item we can exchange
Snow Shovels drop from neighbors' Snowdrifts​
Task 2.
7 Into the White collections needed to finish the quest
Items drop from 7 event flights
Quebec (T-P)
Innsbruck (J)
Fargo (D)
Reykjavik (Jum)
Khabarovsk (G)
Sapporo (T-B)
Vancouver (Con)​
All flights need Warming Drink.
Warming Drinks drop from Snowdrifts around your city.
Each collection gives Snow Melting Facility (65 coins / 90 min)​
Task 3.
7 Let it Snow collections needed to finish the quest
Items drop from Snow Melting Facility
The final prize is Winter Zoo. +50 pop, 364 coins / 18 hrs.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Username
Charleene
Hi @everyone in the forum
I am waiting for my game since last Friday and it seems it will take time until G! decides to give it back to ❄.
It would be very nice, when people of the forum, who have me attached as a neighbor would send me gifts for the quest meanwhile anyway.
My gamename is
Charleene>T20Flu
..I suppose, I am not so sure about the adds, I'm at level 70.
That would be very nice
Thank you

Top Bottom