Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa mission android

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Ouch.... - I think it could be the timming on when you click - if their tree is ready for harvesting (you have no idea when it is) you get a drop of coins (the neighbour looses a drop item) and then your game thinks you have a christmas tree and fore-closes the promo

Just a theory...

It's possible.. BTW, thank you for the lanterns, tdv (I haven't said it on DTT.. he he)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
Ouch.... - I think it could be the timming on when you click - if their tree is ready for harvesting (you have no idea when it is) you get a drop of coins (the neighbour looses a drop item) and then your game thinks you have a christmas tree and fore-closes the promo

Just a theory...

thanks for the heads up tdv.. been clicking on christmas trees last week but since i didnt get any item from it (just like with alien legacies), i stopped and been clicking CGS instead.

p.s. can you send some lanterns my way? my 2 CGS were pretty useless the whole day.. :-(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Something I noticed was that the drop rate of stardust seemed to be better if after an Elf drops one you wait for a while before trying again. If you blast through 10 in a row you often get nothing but wait 20 minutes after one drops before trying again and I found this seemed to increase the number I was getting... I was also offline a lot at the same time and dont know if that also had an effect.

I'm still not getting drops from the presents though so the above has not really helped!

stevel2606

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4y4x2k
Username
SL2606(item)
santa mission completed for me as well. No more destinations for my sleighs. guess I will get rid of them and my ice runway. Anybody have an opinion?
really kind of a bummer as I was close to getting things completed.............

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
To those that have completed the mission and lost the elves/flights... are the Santa's Houses still dropping items?

Just wondering as they are a great source of barrels of fuel from the Faster Than Wind collection... and probably my only consolation after I* fail in this one.

* not sure 'I' am the reason, 40+ flights combined to Africa and Oz and not one building item drop.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To those that have completed the mission and lost the elves/flights... are the Santa's Houses still dropping items?

Just wondering as they are a great source of barrels of fuel from the Faster Than Wind collection... and probably my only consolation after I* fail in this one.

* not sure 'I' am the reason, 40+ flights combined to Africa and Oz and not one building item drop.
Yes, SH still dropping itmes after you will finished mission. Usually i got 1-2 items per day, or even more. I'm collecting Faster then Wind collection quite ofter, so any barrels of fuel are very welcome.

Even CGS dropping gifts, so i already have them many, but as long you will finished mission, the flight will dissapeared. So not usefull anymore.
Probably till the end of the year :D

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
santa mission completed for me as well. No more destinations for my sleighs. guess I will get rid of them and my ice runway. Anybody have an opinion?
really kind of a bummer as I was close to getting things completed.............

i only sold my ice runway, the hangers i keep... Maybe later they are needed again...

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
A little naive question but better be safe...

I have 12 ready to harvest 'Cold winter' collection. So when i collect the first one will the remaining 11 disappear ?? (it has been said by many that flights and collections disappear once you finish the mission)

I am planning to complete only one and sell the remaining.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
No the collections will remain and you will still be able to complete the collection and collect the reward (Ice Castle) - but if this completes the promo all the destinations will be removed and you will not be able to complete the build - but as before place the building, wait till the build is complete (till you get the red exclamation mark) and then sell it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
as of the moment, i still need around 20 flights to complete my remaining four stars.. i also need 3 liquid nitrogen for the ice castle and park..

my dilemma is, do i buy santa's chest or a spy glass for my mission impossible.. i can only afford one (got only 6 greenies)..

thanks to tdv i got this far.. still need another shipment of lanterns as elves are getting stingy again.. :-(

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
as of the moment, i still need around 20 flights to complete my remaining four stars.. i also need 3 liquid nitrogen for the ice castle and park..

my dilemma is, do i buy santa's chest or a spy glass for my mission impossible.. i can only afford one (got only 6 greenies)..

thanks to tdv i got this far.. still need another shipment of lanterns as elves are getting stingy again.. :-(

Go for the spy glass! I sended 13 flights to australia in a row, and got 5nitrogen... Its costing plenty of 50 fuel barrels, but i think every oldschool player has hundreds now.
The rest of the hours of my spy glass i used all of my other flights, and i got all missing items for the collections!

Good luck :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
Go for the spy glass! I sended 13 flights to australia in a row, and got 5nitrogen... Its costing plenty of 50 fuel barrels, but i think every oldschool player has hundreds now.
The rest of the hours of my spy glass i used all of my other flights, and i got all missing items for the collections!

Good luck :)

in that case, tdv i really, really need your help for your old lantern making machine.. ;) ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
avvbz4e
Username
Wport-(item i need)
tdv, this morning I visited a neighbour and then all of a sudden I had completed the santa mission. Must be some major glitch.

Same thing happened here. Don't know why but at least the game is a lot faster now. Also it gave me 5000 coins and a christmastree.. It was for sure that I would not finisch this mission so now it just gave me the presents. I now have an unfinished skating rink that I can not finish anymore....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Hoping I can hit a lucky neighbour on the final day to complete it!!!

Finally completed the 5 Continents today and then an hour later a 2nd time. Everythings coming up Milhouse!

Top Bottom