Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa mission android

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Ditto on completing the skating rink, I've used a couple of spy glasses i had in stock and they have been quite useful for getting the gifts and the building parts, just need a freezer now. Just bought the box that gets you 20 old lanterns and 20 star dust for 2 green, actually a pretty good deal

Ditto on completing the skating rink, I've used a couple of spy glasses i had in stock and they have been quite useful for getting the gifts and the building parts, just need a freezer now. Just bought the box that gets you 20 old lanterns and 20 star dust for 2 green, actually a pretty good deal

Are you referring to "Santa's Chest" which is normally 6 green bills, but now on offer for 2 bills?
So Spy Glasses were useful? I have to try that and the Dice.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4zdhd4
Username
Pete Mitchell
Bali Hi , that looks to be the one. 2 greens for several days worth of drops? A pretty good deal. I got one. With that box it'll be pretty easy to three star at least lapland.
lister0f5meg , I wish I was as lucky as you. I havn't completed a single "Christmas Elves" collection! I have everything five times over except the Chrismas Hat.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4hhzvr
Username
Lx0r.*****
I bought some Santa's Chest, too... was tired to give the rare lanterns away for nothing! During the X-Mas days even the dust for lapland flights where empty, ridiculous...

But the best Story is:
I completed the skating ring some days ago and got the normal game performance back (yay) and after THIS step the droprate was incredible. Please note: since the update I got only 2 sleights, nothing more!
But at 25th of Dec I bought the first chest and got a gift list! Finally! Then dropped another one and another one, etc etc... now I complete build 1 skating ring, 2 are wating for items and 5(!) are in my storage!! (no more space to build)

The other collections followed and I have now 2 Santa Houses, 2 Iglos and 2 Ice sculpt parks. ...and no Items! No problem I thought, got enough dust now (bought more chests -.-) and got 4 sleights at this time...
But a few minutes ago I finished the main quest (was lucky to got the last item and don't know about the consequences...) and got a Ice Palace (yay) and a wonderful X-Mas-Tree!

And now I can't fly ANYWHERE! All flights are gone, Elves dissappeared (god, Im glad about that -.-) and the Collections are away!!! :cry:

WHY? :mad:

Why I cant keep collecting till this as*-raping event is over??? That sucks!!! Sorry for the hard words but I got a HUGE inspiration today: I will NEVER spend a single greenie to GI!! Its
a pain in the ass!!!

I need to complete my bulidings (included the 5 of the Storage): 7 Liquid Nitrogen, 12 Freezer, 14 Frige, 17 Artificial Ice and 11 Snowmakers ... Errr what, wait... o_O thats @8 greens each: 488 green banknotes!!! (7+12+14+17+11=61 * 8) so, are you kidding me? I wanr my stuiped flights back!! I have f** 207 dusts left I cant use!!

In the sense of X-Mas, thanks for listening! Hope you will never get in this ridiculous situation... :cautious:

regards :mad:

PS: If you are a game designer and accidentially reading this: stop laughing! you should seriously think about your 'great' work!! if this game would not be so funny at normal gamemode I would quit now! :sick:
PPS: english is not my native language, so if grammar sucks... :censored: )

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
yea GI often take the flights away after completing the challenge, so I always hold off. Getting the items for the Cold Winter collection was a million times easier than I ever believed it could be, only clicked 6 of the various buildings in neighbors villages and got the 5 different items for it! Yea the spy glass is really helpful for getting the gifts and the parts for the buildings.
Bali Hi , that looks to be the one. 2 greens for several days worth of drops? A pretty good deal. I got one. With that box it'll be pretty easy to three star at least lapland.
lister0f5meg , I wish I was as lucky as you. I havn't completed a single "Christmas Elves" collection! I have everything five times over except the Chrismas Hat.

Hopefully the 20 old lanterns from the box will get you there! Main thing that helped me is that I've been able to send out Old Lanterns, so people have been returning them, just lucky to be able to gift them! All you can really do is keep using all your neighbors visits on elves, which I guess you have. Still nearly 14 days to go yet so plenty of time! Getting all these stars could be a challenge tho, managed 7 out of a possible 18 so far (thanks mainly to spy glasses)

s
And now I can't fly ANYWHERE! All flights are gone, Elves dissappeared (god, Im glad about that -.-) and the Collections are away!!! :cry:

Same here. My Ice Castle cannot be completed. 1 Snowmaker short.

Yes. True that GI often take the flights away after completing the challenge. but has never leave an associated bonus building unbuildable because of required item no more available.

This is going to trick many player.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
This is a really weird move from GI, deleting the flights if you need them for items!

And even more weird, i collected the items needed for the ice palace! But now im missing 2 items! What is that!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
WAH I HATE THIS CHALLENGE THE MOST OF ALL! My elves are horrible little dancers that hardly ever give me stardust and when I do get it I get nothing from my flights! I'm thinking of using a Spy Glass to try and increase drop rates but I used one recently for the Space Challenge and I still never got what I needed so unsure. Have bought for the 2 greenie (discount price) chest that gives 20 stardust and lanterns so fingers crossed this helps and something I need will drop

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
WAH I HATE THIS CHALLENGE THE MOST OF ALL! My elves are horrible little dancers that hardly ever give me stardust and when I do get it I get nothing from my flights! I'm thinking of using a Spy Glass to try and increase drop rates but I used one recently for the Space Challenge and I still never got what I needed so unsure. Have bought for the 2 greenie (discount price) chest that gives 20 stardust and lanterns so fingers crossed this helps and something I need will drop

Good luck!
I also buyed that chest for 2 greenies... Lets hope for the best!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
fifgfz
Username
Summer (items needed)
Same thing happened to me - mission no longer available. No destinations for sleds - no collections. Just some incomplete buildings. One minute I was visiting my neighbors and next thing I know mission is over. What a let down!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Just remember to those looking for Old Lanterns, visit neighbour's Christmas Shops first as they can directly give you gifts leaving out the Christmas Evles=>Old Lanterns=>Star Dust=>Lapland chain.
Now if there was only a place or method that can give you building items without handing over greenies.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
does anyone know if the christmas tree reward for the mission is useful like the alien legacy?

also, do the gifts needed for flights are only from flights to lapland and the christmas gift shops? my two gifts shops are frustrating.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
does anyone know if the christmas tree reward for the mission is useful like the alien legacy?

also, do the gifts needed for flights are only from flights to lapland and the christmas gift shops? my two gifts shops are frustrating.

Yes the christmas tree drops one random item for your 64 collections - so worth it...

Top Bottom