Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa mission android

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
so far it is working for me.. after 8 flights to lapland, i got 18 gifts (5 africa, 4 australia, 4 south america, 3 north america and 2 eurasia).. plus a lot of items for the collections.. :) :) :) :)

so updating my earlier post, tdv star #2 is also complete.. :) :) :) :) but i need more lanterns as i only have 2 stardust left with 4 hours to go with my spyglass..

I am using my Sky Captain for this last ditch attempt.
Stardust drops & Gifts drops have improved, but I am not getting the all important refigerators & nitrogen drops from S America & Australia. These are still as elusive as ever.

I will have to buy a Spyglass if I don't get any refrigerators or nitrogen in the next 3 hours.:(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
I am using my Sky Captain for this last ditch attempt.
Stardust drops & Gifts drops have improved, but I am not getting the all important refigerators & nitrogen drops from S America & Australia. These are still as elusive as ever.

I will have to buy a Spyglass if I don't get any refrigerators or nitrogen in the next 3 hours.:(

good luck! my spy glass is almost gone and i only need the following: two gifts for n america, one gift for eurasia and a liquid nitrogen.. if only my 2 CGS are helping me out.. :-(

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Finally completed this mission!!!!! In one word it was very tiring :oops: and without two special person (tdv Sophie
) it would had been mission impossible!!!!

So my final haul from this mission:
17 Skating rink: Fully constructed one and remaining is up for sale!!
23 Ice castle: 1 up and running and remaining in line for sale
25 Jet sleigh: No idea what to do ?? Sell or keep as monument ?
One Igoo, One Santa house and One Ice sculpture park.
And yes talking of stars i collected 16 out of 18!! (was close to one more but finally gave up with 3 gift for africa eluding me till the very last :mad:)

So after spending close to 30 green cash, 1000x (or was it more o_O) Old lantern!!! this mission is over and the prize is really worth all the effort. Christmas tree is dropping rare items!!!! (Hope it would soon drop the missing 2x supernova explosion to complete my alien legacy :rolleyes:)

Thank you all for the guide, warning and all the help. Hopefully GI will come up with new mission soon :rolleyes:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
The last few hours and I'm still plugging away, the drop rate from flights to Lapland today has been amazing compared to other days.

Just need my 2 flights to Africa to both drop building items (as the previous 27 have not dropped one) for me to complete the mission.

Good luck to those others still flying!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
What does the Christmas Tree drop? Items needed for collections? Any of the collections? One every day?
My tree is dropping one gift per day. In the last 3 days I got a rose for bouquet of St. Valentine collection, a wooden egg for Easter eggs collection and a phoenix for Sky Captain.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am3m8dpd
Username
veqryn
I have exactly 24 hours to go on Santa mission.
My skating park is missing 2 items (artificial ice), and I am doubtful to get them.
However my cold winter collection is ready to go.

So, is it worth spending 16 greenies for the Christmas tree?
(I have 26 total green, saved up from leveling and weekend codes)

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
I did some extra flying using saved fuel, that gave me my missing items (ages ago, I didn't know that there were still people having time left on the mission).
The X'mas tree will give you one item for whatever collection each 24 hours, I think that's a good deal, but I do think you can do some smart flying, to reduce the necessary green dollars to at least 8.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
New
Does the Christmas Tree require any items to complete it? (and if so, which items?)​
veqryn No christmas tree is reward for completing the santa mission. Don't spend any green cash on completing any of the x-mas building. Except for the christmas tree none of the building is of any use after the mission is over. For us andriod/iphone/ipad users there was a bug wherein completing the cold winter collectiong completed the whole santa mission.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am3m8dpd
Username
veqryn
I was just curious because I see these collectable items, like the Box of Christmas Balls, etc, that look like they might be needed to complete the Tree. (you know, after you place it and wait for it to finish building, it will give you an exclamation point saying it needs some items to finish).
I don't have the Box of Balls done (not even close), so that is why I am wondering.
I would have to spend probably 8 or 16 greeny to finish the skating park, since completing that is required for the Santa mission to be "finished".

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
veqryn If your aim is only to get the christmas tree then try completing the 'cold winter collection'. If the bug is right then your santa mission should finish rewarding you with 'Christmas tree' :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am3m8dpd
Username
veqryn
Well I figured I'd post an update.

I used up the last of my Old Lanterns and Star Dust, managing to get 2 presents for Africa. Used those presents up, managing to get an african ball, and zero artificial ice.

With 2 hours left, I said f- it, and decided to complete the "Cold Winter" collection.

I got the Ice Castle, but nothing else happened. No Christmas Tree. I guess Amazon users don't have that bug.

So then I paid the 16 green and completed the Skating Park. This finished the Santa Mission, and I got the Christmas tree.

Hope that tree drops some nice stuff, cus it just cost me 5 weekend codes.... :(

thanks for all your help answering my questions and stuff

Top Bottom