Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rock the Sky event

Device
  1. Windows PC
You did it right. If you had Main Stage whatever level, claim to get it back. Let me know how it will go.
This is the reply I have from GI I have explained in plain English that is impossible to have got where I am with the quest without the main stage.

Attachments

• 2017-07-11 (3).png
    2017-07-11 (3).png
    161.5 KB · Views: 135

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I have not seen any improvement in the rate drop for tents. It is still terrible.
Drops from tents were better for me, when I use Spy Glass bonus. But, before that I used A Friend in A Need bonus, so I had about 300 Whistles on stock, and I was able to get 5 collections from tents drops. But, drops from Main Stage are terrible. No drops. So far 4 drops only....

Drops from tents were better for me, when I use Spy Glass bonus. But, before that I used A Friend in A Need bonus, so I had about 300 Whistles on stock, and I was able to get 5 collections from tents drops. But, drops from Main Stage are terrible. No drops. So far 4 drops only....

I am wondering whether we need to get a 2nd Sound Store to increase the chance of drops for the Woodstock Nostalgia Collection?
I have 12 drops so far, but not yet complete a collection. Spyglass & Sky Captain usually on.

I am wondering whether we need to get a 2nd Sound Store to increase the chance of drops for the Woodstock Nostalgia Collection?
I have 12 drops so far, but not yet complete a collection. Spyglass & Sky Captain usually on.

That won't help sound store only drops stage items. The stage itself is the only place to get
woodstock nostalgia collection items. I found the stage pretty slow to produce but it finally
produced enough just have to collect from it as often as possible.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Stage drop rates are not great. With one collection complete, here are my current collection totals: 8, 6, 0, 2, 7. Obviously I am getting some drops, but not the ones I need - especially the gramophone!! :(
Haven't been using any bonuses the last couple of days. The other two quest collections are complete.
Lol, you're doing pretty good. I have SC and SG enable, but i am around 0-1-4-3-1. :blackeye::meh:

Stage drop rates are not great. With one collection complete, here are my current collection totals: 8, 6, 0, 2, 7. Obviously I am getting some drops, but not the ones I need - especially the gramophone!! :(
Haven't been using any bonuses the last couple of days. The other two quest collections are complete.
The drop rate is very bad with or without bonus.:(
A collection together 5-4-8-3-0

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
My Woodstock Nostalgia so far, spy glass and sky captain always active. 3-5-3-5-6

I only get them from the stage 3. Do they drop from other buildings as well that I may not be aware of?

Twice I got 2 drops in one click.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
030kii5t
Username
DSale
It's been 2 days of clicking on tents and I can't get any of the items to drop? I just completed the Main Stage Level 3, and have the Heavy Metal quest to complete Does It Come in Black collection.

Should I be using a boost item to get this done? I'm 25 clicks in and have only gotten 1 item!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
As you can see, the Record Player is the tough one for me:
View attachment 8376
Cheers,
Tom
You are very lucky, Tom. How did you get sooo many items?! I am clicking every 30 minutes. No drops or very rare. Less then 5 days to complete. And I am 0-1-3-4-3 or something till now. No way to finish successfully. Sky Captain and Spy Glass active all the time....

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
I'm in a similar situation to Tom, short of record players. First few days were good, but nothing for 30 hours.
Also bored of trying to get bag tags, I have to turn away about 30% as I don't have the correct runways and when I can land the the drop rate has also slowed down......

Last edited:

slanghanger

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Slanghanger
Username
Slanghanger
hey guys, is there any possibility to get a higher drop rate from tents and the main stage 3? its horrible, i used today and yesterday about 50 whistles and got only 3-4 items back:cry: i completed main stage 3 yesterday but also there the drop rate is horrible. any chance with some bonuses to get a higher drop rate? thanks for answering!

Top Bottom