Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rock the Sky event

Device
  1. Windows PC
@JT_Tuur
My guess is that the scene has to be built, before tents/audience show up. But I could be wrong. Some say the event is going live tomorrow? Android and IOS got their update. I cant see any update for Windows yet.

Raschuma

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mpggjp
Username
raschuma
I have the event, and I am planning to give it a good try if for nothing other than the free stars. Kinda bummed they don't have volcano event again this year:( Or at least not yet:)

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
The 3rd collection, "Woodstock Nostalgia" needs clicks on the Level 3 main stage...for "very seldom" drops. Five (5) times we need to collect that collection. I wonder how often we can collect on the Level 3 Main Stage? Seems like it will be difficult to finish this...similar to the Volcano quest.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Thank for letting me know where the tents are. So what do you all think of the other changes in the game? The planes land slower now. New alliance building and new buildings to 'auto collect' Hopefully this update is stable. We will see.

JT_Tuur

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
JT_Tuur
Username
JT_Tuur
Once you complete the Main Stage Level 2 in your city, the tents appear in your city and your neighbors' cities. Tap your neighbors' tents to get Pocket Whistles. Use the Pocket Whistles on the tents in your city to get collection items and items needed for Main Stage Level 3.
Cheers,
Tom
Thanks for the info!

Raschuma

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mpggjp
Username
raschuma
Thank for letting me know where the tents are. So what do you all think of the other changes in the game? The planes land slower now. New alliance building and new buildings to 'auto collect' Hopefully this update is stable. We will see.
You tried the autocollect yet? This is the feature Ive been asking for since I started this game and I personally love how theyre doing it. Just wanted to know what the collection radius would be if anyone has tried it yet?

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
1f381.png
*grabthefuel*
1f381.png

You tried the autocollect yet? This is the feature Ive been asking for since I started this game and I personally love how theyre doing it. Just wanted to know what the collection radius would be if anyone has tried it yet?
Radius is 1 and you need silver or gold and silver to make it run for a set time, very expensive, plus another building to increase the radius that costs lots of gold.

Raschuma

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mpggjp
Username
raschuma
Radius is 1 and you need silver or gold and silver to make it run for a set time, very expensive, plus another building to increase the radius that costs lots of gold.
How much does it cost to make it run? I noticed it said contracts could be purchased, how much for how long?

Top Bottom