Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rock the Sky event

Winitall63

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Winitall63
Username
Winitall63
The 3rd collection, "Woodstock Nostalgia" needs clicks on the Level 3 main stage...for "very seldom" drops. Five (5) times we need to collect that collection. I wonder how often we can collect on the Level 3 Main Stage? Seems like it will be difficult to finish this...similar to the Volcano quest.

Lvl 3 main stage respawns every 30 min. So far the drop rate is terrible.

Blue Skies

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Blue Skies
Username
Blue Skies
Once you complete the Main Stage Level 2 in your city, the tents appear in your city and your neighbors' cities. Tap your neighbors' tents to get Pocket Whistles. Use the Pocket Whistles on the tents in your city to get collection items and items needed for Main Stage Level 3.
Cheers,
Tom
Thank you for your clear information.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Dailo99
Username
Dailo99
each time there a event in game i not able to use those ads (watch video ) ( 5time per day ) to get freebie on my iphone but have no issue with my android phone or even my ipad ... does anyone having the same problem ?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
04oqg29d
Username
cristal100001
Once you complete the Main Stage Level 2 in your city, the tents appear in your city and your neighbors' cities. Tap your neighbors' tents to get Pocket Whistles. Use the Pocket Whistles on the tents in your city to get collection items and items needed for Main Stage Level 3.
Cheers,
Tom
Hi , what about the items for main stage lvl3? : "drops from building: soud store". where we can find it?

Thx!

Device
  1. Android
Username
Valhala
Hi everyone,
Do you think the prize is worth it in this event? For now i am still a new player and it seems i could put those neighbours visit and daily videos for better use than this event, so not sure if i should continue with daily work or focus on this event.

Hi , what about the items for main stage lvl3? : "drops from building: soud store". where we can find it?

Thx!
You should visit Tents in your neighbors to collect Whistles, then using the Whistles to visit Tents in your city surroundings and with the items dropped from visiting your Tents to build the Does it Come in Black collection. After collecting 5 such collections you will get one Sound Store.
Another option is to receive the above items (in parallel to the above process) as a gift - you should look at the signatures of your neighbors here in this forum, see who can gift you what and request some of the items in this way.

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
I think I got lucky. I used 28 whistles in one session on iOS. (I did visit one neighbor after I cleared the area of tents to refresh them). I had 7 out of 28 dropped something from the collection. Only Sky Captain active. Even at that rate...in 11 days I'd have 77 drops, and with all the extra collection items that are usually acquired, I might have trouble getting the 25 for five complete collections.

Top Bottom