Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rock the Sky event

I used spyglass then used 50 whistles... i got a total of 5 items for the does it come in black collection, nothing for my lvl 3 stage...

10% drop rate WITH spyglass...
Level 3 stage was finished with gifts from neighbours before I'd finishes level 2,think I had to watch one video. The music kaleidoscope collection is easy with spyglass, got about ten of them. Clicking on tents is going to take longer but I only need 5 or 6 items now although one seems a lot harder to get. I should say I always have sky captain running and had a dice on the go as I have hundreds and thought it might help but by and large spyglass is always your friend in quests.

Try and land all planes in the morning after activating it, then visit neighbours while it's active and click tents and send out as many planes in that six hour window as you can. Once you have level 3 stage set a timer for thirty minutes so you click on it as often as possible, after maybe 8 clicks I've got two items so that's gonna take quite a few days as well. Patience is needed, it's not like some of the very easy quests.

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
I think I got lucky. I used 28 whistles in one session on iOS. (I did visit one neighbor after I cleared the area of tents to refresh them). I had 7 out of 28 dropped something from the collection. Only Sky Captain active. Even at that rate...in 11 days I'd have 77 drops, and with all the extra collection items that are usually acquired, I might have trouble getting the 25 for five complete collections.

Yesterday, 7 drops out of 28 whistles, just Sky Captain active. Today...7 drops out of 34 whistles, just Sky Captain active. That's a range of 20-25%.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Well, I am still trying to finish building my stage level 2, and I do not have any of the bonus that were listed as being helpful. That being said, I think I may have a difficult time completing this event. Five days and so far no progress. My spider sense is tingling which is telling me that my game is going to do a reset sometime during this event. Okay, I am being pessimistic. But considering what happened during the last event, can you blame me?

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
We all need to keep trying. I'm at 40% of second task (first completed) and at 0 for third (need a lots of items for stage level 3).
I don't know how much time android and IOS have from start. Win phone started at 13days 23 hours and i lost almost 2 days as was abroad on business trip.

Device
  1. Windows PC
My computer restarted on its own and when I opened game I had lost 1 level of progress and it sent me back to beginning of rock the sky quest which I was half way to finishing.Sent ticket hope for the best.

Attachments

• 2017-07-08 (2).png
    2017-07-08 (2).png
    782.8 KB · Views: 96
  • 2017-07-08 (3).png
    2017-07-08 (3).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 85

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
We all need to keep trying. I'm at 40% of second task (first completed) and at 0 for third (need a lots of items for stage level 3).
I don't know how much time android and IOS have from start. Win phone started at 13days 23 hours and i lost almost 2 days as was abroad on business trip.

I did not update till only 9 days left. No other reason aside from not really too excited with quests anymore. I did not even bother to finish the last Space quest. Previous quests before that, I did not even bother to update. The world did not end. :) On this quest, I am treating starring the flights as my primary goal. If I can finish the event, it's fine. If not, it's fine also.

Top Bottom