Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rock the sky 2018 event

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
I actually have two magic gardens, one 2x2 and one 3x3. I generally only bother to move high passenger producing slow buildings into it before collecting. If a building regenerates quickly or only have a small number of passengers I don't bother. Also I used to be more disciplined about it when I had fewer passenger buildings. Now that I've gotten so many passenger-giving buildings from events (such as burial vault, Brazilian village, drive-in theater) I can afford to be more relaxed.

The exception is when I am flying maps and using family tickets and alarm clocks. In that case I diligently drag every building to the garden before collecting.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
030kii5t
Username
DSale
The Main Stage is so stingy! Seriously doubting if I can complete this event.

30m respawn with low drop rate is really annoying. Requires so many logins to have a chance. I’m tapping it about 14 times/day and only have 1 collection complete with 2 days to go. ARGH!

This challenge SUCKS! I've been hammering it since iOS launched (nearly 2 days later than windows and Android, how is that fair?!) and I'm still 4 collections off. The drops are pathetic. I've got about 3 items today, none of which are useful. Why is this challenge so sh*tty?! Waste of time.

You won’t get a lot of sympathy from any one on Windows. Some events are harder than others...it happens

Do you have space for one more neighbor? I’ve sent request :)
My pleasure - always happy for neighbours, although may take a day or so to return any gifts due to numbers
cool.png

My pleasure - always happy for neighbours, although may take a day or so to return any gifts due to numbers
View attachment 14632
Great!
Don’t worry about gifting! I don’t have much gifting space either! Apart from my alliance partners and a few longtime neighbors, I take around 3 days to return. With all the changes in the gifting menu I even decided to write down a list before it disappears. It’s a pity we can only send 20 gifts per day

You won’t get a lot of sympathy from any one on Windows. Some events are harder than others...it happens
It's not harder, it's basically just not going to happen. There's no way to do this challenge from scratch without spending cash on buildings or kits.
And each event is different for each one of us. I had some leftovers, not many, and finished a few days ago, but since then I’ve collected enough items to complete again the 3 collections, five times each, from scratch. Perhaps I’m luckier than others...
On the other side, last year it took me almost to the last minute to complete the event.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
This challenge SUCKS! I've been hammering it since iOS launched (nearly 2 days later than windows and Android, how is that fair?!) and I'm still 4 collections off. The drops are pathetic. I've got about 3 items today, none of which are useful. Why is this challenge so sh*tty?! Waste of time.

Just have a little patience with this one, I can totally understand your frustration (we've all been there) it's not the end of the world lol. The Window's players amongst us have been there many, many times before and will understand this - it's usually other platforms (iOS and Android) that get these events first then Window's (maybe 1-2 days after) and we just have to suck it up. This event is nothing to do with your level etc, it is what it is...a challenge! I do wish you the best of luck and hope the drops increase and you get to finish it :).

Top Bottom