Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Party

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
From Mimi
Don't worry cause most of my neighbours have the '' All for One and One for All'' minding and I will not take part of a unite who react on something that is available for the strong players only and if I can participate and help back those strong players to complete this Event without doing it myself, I will do it with a great pleasure. This is Unite for me.
Mimi
sounds ok to me
ive 1 ready for them to throw a ql at

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
The best bonus to use in this space party and help you to complete the 77 in a week is:
13179301_1346790925348124_6013974639135027457_n.png

A Friend In Need — This bonus allows you to complete 10 actions daily in every neighbor's city. Parameters:
  • Action Time: 7 days
Just find the the neighbors who have 5 or 10 Planetarium, to get the red launch items.

I still don't think that will be enough if you need more than 30 IR telescopes...

where do you get that from? airship store?

I still don't think that will be enough if you need more than 30 IR telescopes...

where do you get that from? airship store?
It depends on what you have and what you need how many prep impossible if someone have 0 preps and active this bonus to 77 prep in a week.
This bonus active for a week if some one need 10 prep to complete 77 prep yeah it will help if he visit those have 10 planetarium.
Last year i use this bonus a lot and that time the bug for golden dice still work in a day i got hundreds ready launches :D

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
It depends on what you have and what you need how many prep impossible if someone have 0 preps and active this bonus to 77 prep in a week.
This bonus active for a week if some one need 10 prep to complete 77 prep yeah it will help if he visit those have 10 planetarium.
Last year i use this bonus a lot and that time the bug for golden dice still work in a day i got hundreds ready launches :D

yes, I based it on a conservative average of collecting 5 preps a day with that bonus... so it will not work for me, I need about 50 more.

You will got it from Alliance office mystery super bonus but this a random bonuses View attachment 10212

That's expensive :eek: I think I would rather buy an S2 Aircraft with that price.

Well I have a couple thousand IR telescopes so I assume I can skip the friend
in need. :ROFLMAO: I think my issue might be finding the players to join in for that many
launches. Probably have the points, definitely have the preps have the QLs to
put in each day. We shall see of course with the right group this could be done
pretty easily. :cool:

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
For me, this is the first event in a long time that I'm actually kind of excited about. Most of the events I just ignore since the reward is usually some small coin producing building that's not worth the effort. But as @Pit1024 mentioned, this reward is truly special!

So, who's up for an epic QL Party this week!!??

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
Even at a 2 hour launch return, to achieve the 77 launches I'd have to spend 16 hours per day playing the game for the next week.

Clearly this quest is only for those with access to multiple QLs through a strong network.

Pity, I've liked some of the other challenges.

For me, this is the first event in a long time that I'm actually kind of excited about. Most of the events I just ignore since the reward is usually some small coin producing building that's not worth the effort. But as @Pit1024 mentioned, this reward is truly special!

I am, can also use my WP2 for extra points willing to throw as many as I have
on that account in. Of course that takes a couple extra minutes to sign in and
out repeatedly. It does look like a good reward no doubt. :cool:

Well I have a couple thousand IR telescopes so I assume I can skip the friend
in need. :ROFLMAO: I think my issue might be finding the players to join in for that many
launches. Probably have the points, definitely have the preps have the QLs to
put in each day. We shall see of course with the right group this could be done
pretty easily. :cool:
You will join me in this week end ;) my game Husam will do with all my support accounts and other players too ;);) :D
We will do it in 24h to 48h
giphy.gif

We will do it together this week end
kendra.gif

giphy.gif

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I need 26 IR Telescopes. If I can somehow pull that off throughout this week, I'm going for it. I need 5 Sea of Showers anyway. I wouldnt advise rushing into this event unless you have enough launch items already. Have to strategize. Fly to Jiuquan and Plesetsk around the clock.

maybe the best thing to do is to leave the game. if u r not strong players you have no right to play. for the be strong players needs many years. bullshit, injustice

How many events are really geared to players at this level? I don’t think having a brand new event to change some of the level 80 and near there players is a bad thing.

People in the forum will easily finish this if they have the kits because you can arrange QL parties. Others will have a very difficult time if they can find other ql launches given
You can’t finish this flying only on a single ql

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
How many events are really geared to players at this level? I don’t think having a brand new event to change some of the level 80 and near there players is a bad thing.

People in the forum will easily finish this if they have the kits because you can arrange QL parties. Others will have a very difficult time if they can find other ql launches given
You can’t finish this flying only on a single ql
Need to spread it out over 2 to 3 days of intense launching. Remember life also gets in the way.

Top Bottom