Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Party

Thank you, @Harcourt, @javi, @kgmcguk1 and my unknown (or perhaps non-forum) member AlLaunchQL3Ready for joining my today's launches with your QLs. I have 2 more red preps after the current launch and then I will send one green just not to keep my rocket pad unused :)
Once again, thank you guys for your great support. I ran out of blue/red preps (no more Lunar Modules) so I'll launch a green one, just not to stay on the ground.
Over the next days I'll probably launch one 24h daily red and I'll fly next to the alliance tasks Jiuquan and North or South Observatories - to gain both some red collections and launch ready boxes. It was a fantastic weekend - like in the old days of unlimited QL parties :) Hope to see some day GI changing back their policy to allow again some QL fun in the game.

Top Bottom