Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Party

B17 Flying Fortress

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
B17
Fellow flyers, been busy this week, still need 35 launches. Couple neighbors still need 70. Planning on quantum party 3x tomorrow morning for others in need. I only have 65 neighbors but would like to help those in need. We will need all the extra fuel we can get to launch quickly. My code is 04uht2xt. Add me and send a message who you are to my inbox or I might not add you.
Thanks
B17

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all, i'm going to trow 2 QL in at 9.00 PM (GMT+1 Amsterdam time), in about 45 min my time.
VAYKA1 and AYON1 are the games with the QL's. Both games need more than 50 launches, so feel free to add the games or join them plz.
VAYKA1 will start the launches and both games are not in for a particular place. So first places are open!!

Mizscout

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ajgzv8p
Username
mizscout
Fellow flyers, been busy this week, still need 35 launches. Couple neighbors still need 70. Planning on quantum party 3x tomorrow morning for others in need. I only have 65 neighbors but would like to help those in need. We will need all the extra fuel we can get to launch quickly. My code is 04uht2xt. Add me and send a message who you are to my inbox or I might not add you.
Thanks
B17
Sent request

Mizscout

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ajgzv8p
Username
mizscout
Hi all, i'm going to trow 2 QL in at 9.00 PM (GMT+1 Amsterdam time), in about 45 min my time.
VAYKA1 and AYON1 are the games with the QL's. Both games need more than 50 launches, so feel free to add the games or join them plz.
VAYKA1 will start the launches and both games are not in for a particular place. So first places are open!!
Sent request, I'm happy to join, don't need first, have plenty of fuel to launch. Thanks

sent request

I have QL as well but not much fuel left

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
HELP, can somebody help VAYKA1, trouble with game, QL didn't loud, now stuck on 23.59 hrs. waitingtime.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
no, you ain't, NOYA12 and AYON1 has a launch ready to come back in 3 min. Than they going to resue VAYKA1 with their QL's.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
@Piksi, vaykas1 launched, back in 2hrs an d 22 min., sory for that!!! I think GI servers are overloaded this evening, because people do have to work during daytime. like me.

Top Bottom