Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Party

Winitall63

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Winitall63
Username
Winitall63
No sextants = no Infrared Telescopes = no red launch. I used to have nearly 1000 only a couple of months ago but with such great friends with QLs, I was able to do 100s of red launches per week, ranking as high as #5 in the ratings. In those bygone months, the drops from planetariums has been reduced significantly, where once I was getting 20-30 launch ready per day to approximately less than 5 now. That's with visiting 12 neighbors per day, each with at least 5 planetariums. I assume others have the same/similar results. Please comment.

My question is with the A Friend In Need bonus. It says: complete 10 actions daily at every neighbor's city. It says "every" but really, doesn't it only mean every one you can visit in a day, based on reputation (max 12 visits)? That's my question; it still only allows 12 visits but in each of those 12 visits, you can collect items from 10 buildings, right?

I have 12 complete launches in this quest and see no way to finish unless I can actually visit all of my neighbors. I'm flying to Plesetsk with 4 Giants (which break all the time) since Sextant is seldom, not very seldom like Jiuquan and I have 6 Rocket Gardens. Any other ideas for obtaining sextants?

You are right about the friend in need bonus, it doesn't increase the number of neighbors you can visit, just the number of buildings you can "tap."

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
All adventure flights are always visible in the Adventure Tab of the Flights, so you can always see which destination needs what plane.
Do you mean the maps from green / blue / red launches? Green maps are always TP, Landing Lamp needed. Blue maps are Jets, Add Radar or Spare Wire needed. Red maps are always Jumbo, no flight item needed.
Red maps are jumbo? Always thought they were giant. Well thats good news

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Launches were firing nonstop the past few days, but most have finished the event so there aren't as many options anymore. For those who are waiting to launch until this weekend to close the event, I will be activating a QL on Saturday morning (4pm GMT, 11am EST), so feel free to join my launches or I will help with yours. I only need to do about 20 launches or so, but gathering 6 astrographs before doing so. I'll only lead about 3 or 4, and going after the top 3 spots for another 5 or 6. Bring a QL if you have one. The more the merrier (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04brnhw6
Username
GASBS
Hate to show my ignorance. Can you use more than one of your personal QLs at a time?

I'm participating in this event as much as I can around my work schedule but plan to go full throttle on it starting Saturday morning. I'll be able to contribute one QL from my main account and a second one from a support account but would be happy to accommodate any and all who wish to ride along.

Please PM me with a neighbor request and I'll get you added before I start flying.

Thank you to everyone on the forum - the AC community is fantastic!

Hello, please accept my friend request. I still need 20 launches but it seems the number of people starting launches with QLs is waning! I don't have a lot of points to give but I have one QL remaining.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Hello, please accept my friend request. I still need 20 launches but it seems the number of people starting launches with QLs is waning! I don't have a lot of points to give but I have one QL remaining.

send me an invite. I also need twenty flights. Will be launching for several hours today and tomorrow.

Waterman981

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
206v1tr2
Username
Wtr
Launches were firing nonstop the past few days, but most have finished the event so there aren't as many options anymore. For those who are waiting to launch until this weekend to close the event, I will be activating a QL on Saturday morning (4pm GMT, 11am EST), so feel free to join my launches or I will help with yours. I only need to do about 20 launches or so, but gathering 6 astrographs before doing so. I'll only lead about 3 or 4, and going after the top 3 spots for another 5 or 6. Bring a QL if you have one. The more the merrier (y)
I can join this. I only have 1 QL, so I've been getting them slowly, but only have 10 launches done, so I have 67 to go. I have plenty of launch materials, but without the neighbors launching at the same time that I can join it's hard. I'm planning on it (and sending you a neighbor request).. 11 AM EST.

Top Bottom