Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Had a launch nabbed from me earlier today. I say nabbed as I had 830 points with Scud on 370 but someone called Pelman32 (who is not a neighbour of mine as far as I can tell) jumped in and in the time it took me to eat my 2 slices of toast (Leverpostei and egg on one, Italian Salad on the other) they had completed the launch and an extra 64 points as well. The maths mean this last item was either a Main Stab. or a PEB when it could have been completed cheaper with 2x large fuel tanks.

So some advice:
1, if you see Pelman32 make your position safe
2, breakfast is for losers

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Just started new (L2) launch. Anyone warm welcome onboard. Going for gold again :greyalien:
1016/2000; 23:56 to go.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
To be courteous, follow these simple rules
1. If you want first place, start your own launch.
2. Don't assume that if a launch is going slowly that the owner can't complete it. The owner may want a slower launch to use up resources.
3. If the launch owner is a forum member, send a PM to them to ask if they want want first place, need help, etc. If they don't respond, don't assume they are happy to let you have the gold.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
Sorry, it said all welcome and you didn't care about the gold that much. I guess I misunderstood.

No it's all good, Chloe had just sent me a PM and asked if I wanted the gold and I said "yes" right about the same time you took it so it was just bad timing, I was really ok with it, I kinda wasn't paying attention and you got me, that's why it's a game...

Rocket on!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
2. Don't assume that if a launch is going slowly that the owner can't complete it. The owner may want a slower launch to use up resources.
3. If the launch owner is a forum member, send a PM to them to ask if they want want first place, need help, etc. If they don't respond, don't assume they are happy to let you have the gold.

Maybe this should be on top of every launch forum. :D

I understand though that some players just do not know the 'rules'.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine

I use rule #2 all the time... If i slow burn small items, its worth up to 240 points every 4 hours (if my math is correct) if I just set my iPad up on my desk and do other work while keeping an eye on my launch.

I have done real well saving my larger items playing this way but it is just a technique...

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Have started a launch. over 1500 points added n 23:50 hours to go. feel free to join for an easy 2nd n 3rd place :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Had a launch nabbed from me earlier today. I say nabbed as I had 830 points with Scud on 370 but someone called Pelman32 (who is not a neighbour of mine as far as I can tell) jumped in and in the time it took me to eat my 2 slices of toast (Leverpostei and egg on one, Italian Salad on the other) they had completed the launch and an extra 64 points as well. The maths mean this last item was either a Main Stab. or a PEB when it could have been completed cheaper with 2x large fuel tanks.

So some advice:
1, if you see Pelman32 make your position safe
2, breakfast is for losers
:ROFLMAO: You made me laugh. Next time you should play and have breakfast.

There are probably some problems from GI today, i tried to join Pakman2 launch, but started my own one. :meh:
So, anyone welcome on board. If somebody is able to fill "the gold", no problem. :hungry:
right now: 484/2000, 16:06 to go.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
Started a slow burn, all are welcome

>>>>> image below

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg