Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
My first flight is now open for check in, flight will depart in just under 2 hours at around 8pm CEST, 7pm BST (assuming I'm not wishing my mum a happy birthday on skyp then). In flight meal will be salad due to a post Easter heath kick.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
I joined sophiemay's launch and we got room for a few more people if anyone else sees this launch its a good one

Image below >>>>>>

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 111

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Hey diwata are you going for gold ? If no then you can join mine for easy 2nd place ;)

I too will be launching the rocket in 9 hrs from now and will shoot for gold (stuck in office with very poor 3g connectivity :oops:)

Sorry, we launched quick before I even saw this. Yes, I am going for gold as I only have 2 collectible items so far.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
just started the countdown for my 1st launch if anyone would like to join. going for gold as this is my 1st. almost 24 hrs to go and at 976/2000

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Bali Hi - thanks for joining my launch although I am a bit peeved when someone named toolboy hijacked it. This is the second launch I had that I experienced this. I was experimenting the idea of some gamers to do it slowly so I can add more solid fuel but this system doesn't seem to work for me as someone keeps hijacking it. To those doing the system of using the solid fuel and doing the launch slowly, how do you do it without getting hijacked? Am I missing some method? When somebody hijacks you, do you eventually delete that person?:p

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Bali Hi - thanks for joining my launch although I am a bit peeved when someone named toolboy hijacked it. This is the second launch I had that I experienced this. I was experimenting the idea of some gamers to do it slowly so I can add more solid fuel but this system doesn't seem to work for me as someone keeps hijacking it. To those doing the system of using the solid fuel and doing the launch slowly, how do you do it without getting hijacked? Am I missing some method? When somebody hijacks you, do you eventually delete that person?:p
Hi diwata

Its up to the individual, I usually if the neighbour is on forum send a personal message to say for example I would like the gold and am doing it slowly to use
up my solid fuel. If they ignore that or they are not on forum and they hijack, I delete. :confused::p

I would rather have neighbours that work with me than are just downright rude.
I don't understand why they join a launch to hijack, if you want gold, start your own:mad:

Helen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom