Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Hi olly 333, do you still need help? I've some points to add if it's necessary.
Hi here is an update: I've send a PM to brookeluke, so I'm waiting...
In the meantime with 18;10 hrs to go the score is 810 (394 brookeluke and 416 of me). I still don't want hyack him, but it looks like he wants a very slow launch. I don't think that will be a success, so yes we can use your help and maybe the help of Neil ellor.
What to do if someone start a luanch but says nothing about the 1st place (I have not enough items for the 1st place btw). I like the 3rd place.
I hope you can help me/us.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hi here is an update: I've send a PM to brookeluke, so I'm waiting...
In the meantime with 18;10 hrs to go the score is 810 (394 brookeluke and 416 of me). I still don't want hyack him, but it looks like he wants a very slow launch. I don't think that will be a success, so yes we can use your help and maybe the help of Neil ellor.
What to do if someone start a luanch but says nothing about the 1st place (I have not enough items for the 1st place btw). I like the 3rd place.
I hope you can help me/us.
OK, I'm going to join the launch.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
olly 333, I'm going to reach 416 points and then I'll wait what happens. Ok?

416 points okay, thanks a lot for your help. Does the 416 this have a connection with my points (oops it was already 420...)? So I shall wait and see, thanks for your help. I hope Brookeluke will after the 2 hours give more items ( Thats what he did earlier).
Update for Neil ellor: 3 persons and 17.45hrs to go.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
416 points okay, thanks a lot for your help. Does the 416 this have a connection with my points (oops it was already 420...)? So I shall wait and see, thanks for your help. I hope Brookeluke will after the 2 hours give more items ( Thats what he did earlier).
Update for Neil ellor: 3 persons and 17.45hrs to go.
I can add more points, waiting your news.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Ok, I'll add some more points.
Edit: I've reached 544 points and waiting brookeluke get the gold.

I have an answer of brookeluke, he says that he likes there are more neighbours, the more the merrier. He added Neil ellor, he says.
But I still don't know if he wants the gold. So I asked him in a reply.

Update: 16 hrs to go, 1606 points, brookeluke 2 points more than air canillas, me still 420 points and Legs 65 has 96 points
air canillas, I have no time tonight so I think I see in the morning what I can do if its necessary.
Thanks anyway for your help, we see each other in space, yeah!! :LOL:

Update: 1678 points, I like still the 3th place so I added some points!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I have an answer of brookeluke, he says that he likes there are more neighbours, the more the merrier. He added Neil ellor, he says.
But I still don't know if he wants the gold. So I asked him in a reply.

Update: 16 hrs to go, 1606 points, brookeluke 2 points more than air canillas, me still 420 points and Legs 65 has 96 points
air canillas, I have no time tonight so I think I see in the morning what I can do if its necessary.
Thanks anyway for your help, we see each other in space, yeah!! :LOL:

I can add all the remaining points, but I'll wait for brookeluke.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
OK so after all that fun for olly333 is anyone else launching I'm looking for a silver or bronze anyone need help?
Haha fun...:LOL::ROFLMAO::D
It looks like we launch successfull with 1946 points at the moment.... pfff finally. But after all that fun...:banghead:.. I have a new neighbor!!! Like you! I hope the best for your launch, who knows what the future brings, a launch together?? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom