Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

One last thing

Device
  1. Android
If I would respond to every kind of wild theory you have out here, I'd have no time to do anything else.

We check all reports on suspicious activity daily. I'm not checking them myself, so I'm not going to call names here, but some of them are paying customers, and some are blatant cheaters — we don't ban the first ones, obviously, but we're obsessed with banning the cheaters. It's a war you can't win if your game is partially offline as Airport City is, but we do improve our methods of finding cheaters based on their activity.

:D

I do some math :

My Terminal Capacity is 2.830, so if I use the doll it will be 5.660.
So 1 round I can send 7 Condors ( 7x750 = 5.250 passengers)
My City's passengers can fly 5 rounds + 4 Condors ( with Family Ticket ), so 1 alarm clock will give ((5x7)+4)x750 = 29.250 passengers.
So to send 1 million passengers I need 1.000.000 : 29.250 = 32,2 Alarm Clock means 1.255.8 Condors sent.

If I buy 2 Alarm Clocks from Duke, twice a week, I only got 4 and it cost me 32 Greens.
I sometime get Mystery Bonus Boxes but rare get Alarm Clock.
This is not included Family Tickets for a week and Golden Keys ( this one even make me more depress).

So, I think there is a 3rd kind, or another shop open.........

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Mitlain
Username
Mitlain
Для того, чтобы поставить точку в данной теме. До начала мая 2017 года у меня уже был аккаунт в Интернете, в котором я играл на двух устройствах Iphone с разными игровыми профилями, но под одним аккаунтом. Игровой центр, заблокированный один из моих профилей на всегда, профиль с именем Микам. И это меня разозлило! Я их честно предупредил о том, что тогда я помотаю им нервы! Обидел или обошел в недельных рейтингах! Все, что нужно, было исправлено только в ноябре 18 года, но все еще есть некоторые, но уже нет желаний их использовать. ?, Я реальный человек, много путешестую. И я понимаю, что показатели в этом вопросе были неискажаемыми. Я не уверен, что эта ошибка может быть воспроизведена на Android или Windows, нет желания проверять, но ошибка коснулась работы операционной системы IOS + AC. Пишу на Русском и привожу переводж на Английском. Человек реальный человек, много путешестую. И я понимаю, что показатели в этом вопросе были неискажаемыми. Я не уверен, что эта ошибка может быть воспроизведена на Android или Windows, нет желания проверять, но ошибка коснулась работы операционной системы IOS + AC. Пишу на Русском и привожу переводж на Английском. Человек реальный человек, много путешестую. И я понимаю, что показатели в этом вопросе были неискажаемыми. Я не уверен, что эта ошибка может быть воспроизведена на Android или Windows, нет желания проверять, но ошибка коснулась работы операционной системы IOS + AC. Пишу на Русском и привожу переводж на Английском. Как я это делаю? Я не уверен, что эта ошибка может быть воспроизведена на Android или Windows, нет желания проверять, но ошибка коснулась работы операционной системы IOS + AC. Пишу на Русском и привожу переводж на Английском. Как я это делаю? Я не уверен, что эта ошибка может быть воспроизведена на Android или Windows, нет желания проверять, но ошибка коснулась работы операционной системы IOS + AC. Пишу на Русском и привожу переводж на Английском.
Хороших полетов всем Митлен.

To put the end to this subject, I that whom you discussed, I did not use Chita, prior to the beginning of May, 2017 I already played more than 4 years and not as did not operate that set of mistakes which were in a game, but at the beginning of May, 2017 my account was blocked for the reason that I played on two IPhones with different game profiles but under one account Game Center, blocked one of mine profeldy on always, a profile with the name Mikam., and the account in a game the center, on all questions to those to support there was one answer, rules it is forbidden to play with one profile a game of the center on two devices! And it angered me! I honestly warned them that then I pomotat them nerves! I apologize to all players of whom is free or is not free the actions offended or bypassed in week ratings! Errors of work of the program which I used were corrected only November of the 18th year, but there were still some, but any more there is no desire to use them as with introduction of a limit it will not give advantage and I and can still become the first in much navpravleniye, but what for?, I am a real person, much puteshesty. the mathematics teacher by training and information scientists, also I understand that those indicators were abstract, at the same time I communicated from those a poddrezhka much, but they not to time did not ask me How I do it? I am not sure that this mistake can be reproduced on the Android or Windows, there is no desire to check, but the mistake concerned work of the IOS AC operating system. I write in Russian and I give the translation
in English.
Good flights by all Mitlain.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Mitlain
Username
Mitlain
Your Google Translate needs revising. Literally no one knows what you’re talking about. All I could make up was that you’re at least a back-upping cheat who switches around accounts on different devices.
The mistake which I used did not demand backup copies and several devices.;)
For this reason of GI also did not fix this problem, and resolved this issue having rewritten completely the mechanism of accounting of flights.(y)

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Mitlain
Username
Mitlain
Your Google Translate needs revising. Literally no one knows what you’re talking about. All I could make up was that you’re at least a back-upping cheat who switches around accounts on different devices.
Do you like to be an impostor? to use a name which does not belong to you?

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Mitlain
Do you like to be an impostor? to use a name which does not belong to you?
Do you like to be a cheat? To take rewards that don’t belong to you?

Choosing a name is a human right, I’m sure cheating is violating a term of condition or two.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Mitlain
Username
Mitlain
Do you like to be a cheat? To take rewards that don’t belong to you?

Choosing a name is a human right, I’m sure cheating is violating a term of condition or two.
I will not argue with you, but if I used I would chit was blocked. What you wrote above not so easily realizable on IOS.
Good luck

Top Bottom