Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

One last thing

Scripting: The ability to do automatically what you couldn't do while sleeping. :cautious:
I dont know about cheaters think they defenetly use some way to alter the code to reach those incredibly high numbers
here is a tipical example off impossible (without cheating that is)
If G.I can explane this iam all ears !
upload_2018-4-6_23-8-46.png

I dont know about cheaters think they defenetly use some way to alter the code to reach those incredibly high numbers
here is a tipical example off impossible (without cheating that is)
If G.I can explane this iam all ears !
View attachment 12402
just to clarify iam not talking about 1 ore 2 million its 85million passengers carried by a alliance made off 4 :confused:

volly

150+ Star Club
#rant
I'm throwing my hat into this conversation for one reason - WHY are you worried about the leader boards? You know only the hackers have the highest spots AND you know you can't get to those spots without cheating. So, what am I missing here? The boards really have no legit reason to be looked at. So, why make an issue out of them and complain when you can't make the high spots?

And one more thing - Why are you so concerned about having a high spot anyway? IT IS JUST A GAME. I swear I see some people have meltdowns when they are denied a spot on a list that in the long run is meaningless and in 5 years NOBODY will even care about.

Can you tell me in 5 years somebody besides yourself will give one F that you made that spot on that list? Really? Can you tell me off the top of your head WITHOUT looking it up who was #1 two years ago at this time? NO YOU CAN'T. And that is my point. Nobody cares if you are on top of that list but you. Let me repeat that - nobody cares if you are on top of that list but you.

Now enjoy the game as it was intended - as a relaxing game that is simple to enjoy. Not an ego trip

#endrant

#rant
I'm throwing my hat into this conversation for one reason - WHY are you worried about the leader boards? You know only the hackers have the highest spots AND you know you can't get to those spots without cheating. So, what am I missing here? The boards really have no legit reason to be looked at. So, why make an issue out of them and complain when you can't make the high spots?

And one more thing - Why are you so concerned about having a high spot anyway? IT IS JUST A GAME. I swear I see some people have meltdowns when they are denied a spot on a list that in the long run is meaningless and in 5 years NOBODY will even care about.

Can you tell me in 5 years somebody besides yourself will give one F that you made that spot on that list? Really? Can you tell me off the top of your head WITHOUT looking it up who was #1 two years ago at this time? NO YOU CAN'T. And that is my point. Nobody cares if you are on tip of that list but you. Let me repeat that - nobody cares if you are on top of that list but you.

Now enjoy the game as it was intended - as a relaxing game that is simple to enjoy. Not an ego trip

#endrant
I used to be that way - got really upset when I saw what the cheaters were doing - so I quit the game. After a few weeks, I reinstalled the game just to see what was happening, and got hooked again, BUT - I gave myself an attitude adjustment and decided to enjoy the game for what it is - just a fun game with good neighbors, alliances, and a lot of chatter. :p:p:p I still fuss a bit about the cheaters, but now its more like a joke than getting upset. Like Ivan says, as long as the game can be played offline, there will be cheaters, and sooner or later, they will be weeded out (until the new method of cheating shows up). My goal is to improve my own play, help my alliance, participate in events and have fun. Plenty of rewards withut cheating.

#rant

Can you tell me in 5 years somebody besides yourself will give one F that you made that spot on that list? Really? Can you tell me off the top of your head WITHOUT looking it up who was #1 two years ago at this time? NO YOU CAN'T. And that is my point. Nobody cares if you are on top of that list but you. Let me repeat that - nobody cares if you are on top of that list but you.

#endrant
I was 3 starring a destination. Being 2nd was secondary. Why shouldnt I be pissed off. Sounds like you're more worked up than me. Im pissed as I would have liked a couple of gold tokens. Have to find a different way of doing it. Im certainly not having the kittens that you seem to be doing!!!!

volly

150+ Star Club
I was 3 starring a destination. Being 2nd was secondary. Why shouldn't I be pissed off. Sounds like you're more worked up than me. I'm pissed as I would have liked a couple of gold tokens. Have to find a different way of doing it. I'm certainly not having the kittens that you seem to be doing!!!!
I'm not worked up at all. I'm actually in a really good mood. I'm just pointing out the obvious and waiting to see who starts being fanboy.
upload_2018-4-7_12-40-44.gif

If you work verry verry hard to achieve (a certain goal in work ore life) and you feel like you are finaly going to be rewarded
and just wen you see the finnishline someone swoops by and takes all the credit without breaking a sweat (cheater in this case)
would you say i dont mind and carry on ore would you be upset i dont know for others but i certainly be demotivated to ever try again witch on itself takes the competitivity out of the game making it less fun

Winitall63

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Winitall63
Username
Winitall63
It seems to me that everyone plays this game with their own motivation. I understand @volly that you use the game as an easy going distraction to kill time and that is great. Others like @Madegwen59 and @mo elbo aren't treating the game any more seriously than you are but are having their enjoyment robbed by less than honest players. There is certainly enough room to understand both viewpoints, as well as many others. After all, the beauty of the game is the ability to play at your own pace and with whatever level of dedication you choose. Finally, I would wager that neither Mo nor Madge is playing to be patted on the back for an accomplishment, but for the self satisfaction of a job well done.

Last edited:
My own trick is to never look at the leaderboard and pride myself getting my own reward with my own hard work. I mainly play the game to get stars and more adventure buildings because the more you get it, the easier the game become. Cheaters get their enjoyment from being in the top leaderboard ranking... each player has their own motivations but remember that karma can be a bitch and one day, those cheaters will open the game just to get a notice it’s blocked.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jxy6kb
Username
ryder
#rant

#endrant

I suppose we all have our reasons to whinge about facets of the game.....A little like your whinging about the low drop rates and the 100-item limit last year.

IT IS JUST A GAME.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I suppose we all have our reasons to whinge about facets of the game.....A little like your whinging about the low drop rates and the 100-item limit last year.

IT IS JUST A GAME.
I agree totally with the sentiment "It is just a game"

It is not whinging to challenge the 100 item limit though. That is not so much about winning/doing well/getting recognition as suffering from a wholly artificial barrier to playing the game on equal terms that does not have to be there. And it makes playing successfully at higher levels extremely obstructive for those of us who suffer this disability. Support the cause. (y)

volly

150+ Star Club

IT IS JUST A GAME.
Well said. I appreciate it when someone does that and point out me reversing myself. I did change my tune to the way the game is ran when I realized it is just a game and not to get worked up over it. Life is just too short to worry about such things.

Now about that bag of cookies that someone took.......that is a completely different matter! :rage:

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
29 million passengers. In 2 days...

But not cheating, obvs?

In my opinion, it is clearly cheatting !
And it is a pitty that we will never earn any first place price !

On day I finished third (destination Malta), I could be able to make efforts to be second or first, but the first was Mitlain with 1000 fligths... I had no chance...

Top Bottom