Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

On the wings of love - Android

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
Updated to 1.79 and I was expecting a mission to be launched.
I only one new flight (Riviera, Jumbo) which requires romantic passengers.
I couldn't buy romantic cafes, gazebos or sweet shops with coins anymore.
There was no counter of romantic passengers like people had with iphone/ipad.
There was no new mission in the left panel.

This mission seems to be broken for Android.
Anyone having a better experience with this?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Updated to 1.79 and I was expecting a mission to be launched.
I only one new flight (Riviera, Jumbo) which requires romantic passengers.

Romantic passengers?!?!?! Guessing these passengers are official members of the 'Mile High Club'...

No more new flights for me. I have too many to catch up on!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
Oh I forgot to tell that those buildings that you can't buy with coins anymore started producing passengers (but apparently not romantic because they counted towards regular passengers)
I rolled back to previous version and waiting for a new update.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Its called the Game Insight Centre, it's basically the place you have to go to read the news articles now, has links to all their games and other stuff, the icon is where the games icon was above the guest planes logo.

P.S. In other words, it's nothing to get excited about I'm afraid, just more promotion for other games

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Its called the Game Insight Centre, it's basically the place you have to go to read the news articles now, has links to all their games and other stuff, the icon is where the games icon was above the guest planes logo.

P.S. In other words, it's nothing to get excited about I'm afraid, just more promotion for other games

Ah thanks!
But can you make any flights to the new jumbo destination? Or not possible?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
Ah thanks!
But can you make any flights to the new jumbo destination? Or not possible?
You probably need to use greenies because the romantic building seem to just generate regular passengers.
You can buy 150 romantic passengers for 5 greenies. Jumbo trip takes 200.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
You probably need to use greenies because the romantic building seem to just generate regular passengers.
You can buy 150 romantic passengers for 5 greenies. Jumbo trip takes 200.

Serious?
120 flights for 3stars... Im a lazy calculator, but thats a shitload of greenies :-\

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
Yea when it starts working the romantic buildings drop passengers, at least that's how its working on fb at the moment, and I assume on ipad form what people have said, just need to wait for them to give us a complete update!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
It might even bring back the romantic destinations from last time that dropped the teddies, again if the fb version is anything to go by, and we need to complete that teddy collection, the flowers collection, and dolce vita collection 3 times (it wipes any times you've completed it before, but you don't lose parts you've collected, so my guess is most people will need 3 sweet lollipops like me)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
Aero Yeah of course it is supposed to work on those collected passengers. I was just saying that if you would want to send a plane right now, you would have to use greenies.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Just managed to get my TDV4 game working - so staying away from this update for the time being - perhaps when I get a chance will update TDV19....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Opps - sorry forgot to mention - I have had reports that some of the slightly older phones - the update is not working - so try to stay on the current version as long as possible....

With their promise of more land - perhaps they have increated the hardware requirements... :mad:

Top Bottom