Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

On the wings of love - Android

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
no worries.. i used the shears i received from others and i got my missing flowers - two in a row.. :) now i just need to complete the stars.. have you completed yours? :)
not yet... I have done the rest of the destinations... except the one that requires a delta... can nto sell my planes to get a delta - when I go into the warehouse and planes tag - the game freezes... I left the game for more than an hour and it still did not go into that menu... - so I think I am stuck till they bring out another update

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
not yet... I have done the rest of the destinations... except the one that requires a delta... can nto sell my planes to get a delta - when I go into the warehouse and planes tag - the game freezes... I left the game for more than an hour and it still did not go into that menu... - so I think I am stuck till they bring out another update

i checked mine and i could sell my jet.. i have re-arranged my fleet before the update yesterday.. currently i have 3 jumbos, 4 deltas and 1 jet.. will sell the jet for a delta probably later after i complete the last star for provence.. will let you know later.. :)

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero

Euh thats weird! I just tried, and i can sell planes...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Euh thats weird! I just tried, and i can sell planes...

Weird is one word for it.... :mad:

Most of the the other menus are ok... When I go into the warehouse and click on "Planes" the game almost freezes and I just have to leave it running for atleast 30 to 45 mins.... and then it eventually switches over to the planes screen - but after that is it unresponsive and I cannot sell the 1st plane there or scroll etc.... I had opened a ticket with GIS for that...

On top of this - my game has got hit by the gifting bug - can not add anyone or gift anything nor can I see anyone's launches... Opened up another ticket with GIS for that....

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Weird is one word for it.... :mad:

Most of the the other menus are ok... When I go into the warehouse and click on "Planes" the game almost freezes and I just have to leave it running for atleast 30 to 45 mins.... and then it eventually switches over to the planes screen - but after that is it unresponsive and I cannot sell the 1st plane there or scroll etc.... I had opened a ticket with GIS for that...

On top of this - my game has got hit by the gifting bug - can not add anyone or gift anything nor can I see anyone's launches... Opened up another ticket with GIS for that....

So simple conclusion is: im not gettin my fuel? And im getting 3more stars than you? :confused:

Hope the noobs fix your crap soon mate!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
thanks for the post - I had laready update to V1.83 (latest) and still no joy.. Only thing I can think of it that I have 6 sleigh's still in the warehouse..

was able to sell my jet for a delta. i also checked my warehouse and i still have about 30 sleighs.. completely forgot about them.. :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
HP-

I found my best results came from flying delta, also brought in 50 passengers most times.

With the flower drop that was the most difficult as I had no conservatory, 2 neighbours have but I never got a drop
so it was down to the pesky shears.
What I read on the forum helped me, don't keep a large stock, use them one to two at a time.
That worked for me. Don't buy the set of shears, I did ended up with 2 flowers which I already had.

Keep plodding along, you can pick up shears from visiting neighbours, receiving them as gifts and being very patient!
:)

Top Bottom