Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

On the wings of love - Android

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Opps - sorry forgot to mention - I have had reports that some of the slightly older phones - the update is not working - so try to stay on the current version as long as possible....

With their promise of more land - perhaps they have increated the hardware requirements... :mad:

Euh thats a nice thing... Is my samsung s2 strong enough...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Oh I forgot to tell that those buildings that you can't buy with coins anymore started producing passengers (but apparently not romantic because they counted towards regular passengers)
I rolled back to previous version and waiting for a new update.
How did you roll back the update? Are you working with a rooted device? I am on a Motorola Razr M and don't see an option to uninstall the latest failure of an update...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
The mission is now working for me.
The buildings started producing romantic passengers and I got the new flights.
Also it is now possible to build those disappeared buildings again with coins.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
How did you roll back the update? Are you working with a rooted device? I am on a Motorola Razr M and don't see an option to uninstall the latest failure of an update...
You don't need root access. You just need to find someone who has the APK file to do an over the top install... Do not uninstall the game as you will loose all your progress...

notch - so have you updated again and saying all is working properly now? and none of the buildings have been removed?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
You don't need root access. You just need to find someone who has the APK file to do an over the top install... Do not uninstall the game as you will loose all your progress...

notch - so have you updated again and saying all is working properly now? and none of the buildings have been removed?

I posted a separate question on this chat area, but I think this relates to me. My game stopped responding after the partial update from yesterday. Here is my post,
Help! I installed the partial update yesterday for the wings of love version. This morning when the game started to load, it stopped and I got an error message, "not responding." I am using a Samsung Galaxy 3 phone. Does anyone know whether I can uninstall the game and then reinstall it? Under the settings of the phone, both the back up my data and automatic restore (when re-installing an application, backed up settings and data will be restored.) are both checked.

Sorry for posting this in two places, but I don't like things breaking down and not knowing what to do to fix them.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson

It is working. I don't know about the crashing issue since I didn't have it myself before.
All buildings can be bought again (They can be found in residential list now)
I'm guessing GI released the update before the event started which caused all the crazyness.

Edit: I am experiencing some problems visiting neighbors. Game freezes sometimes when I do that.

I did the initial update (1.80) about an hour ago, and everything was fine. Then I tried to visit a neighbor, the screen freezed up during the grey color window, I had to force stop. Then I cannot start the game anymore, it is stuck at the "Loading" page. Any idea?

UPDATE1: This is just unbelieveable!! I let the "loading" screen on for almost 10 minutes (my screen auto turned off many times as my device has a sleep setting for 1 minute idle) and the airport finally showed up, and now with the new quest tasks also showed up on the left. So I guess it took a (or multiple) freeze/crash/force stop and a 10-minute loading before the new quest tasks to show up. UPDATE, with the 1.82 update, it took 8 minutes to start/load the game, a small improvement from 1.80's 10 minutes.

UPDATE2: My first flight to Maldive Islands that brought back "Romantic Passengers (10)" did not add to the Romantic Passenger count, and it didn't add to the regular passenger count either. I will try another flight and will report once it returns. UPDATE on this issue and credit to TimP, the romantic passenger you receice from your flight is at the end of your warehouse item list, you will need to scroll tons of times to the right to reach there (if you have over a hundred of different items in the warehouse like me). Another UPDATE and credit to Scud, you can also tap on the Romantic Passenger counter at the top of your screen to use (or buy) the 10, 50, 150 packs, so for the 3-Romantic Passenger packs, you will still need to go all the way to the end of your warehouse items to use them, and 3-pack seems dropping a lot more often than those bigger packs.

UPDATE3: There is a task requires Powerful Propeller-Driven plane, had to get rid off one of my big ones to get the small :confused:.

UPDATE4: Another issue I see is the power drain! Since the update, the game uses a lot more power, it uses 18% of my tablet battery now, ranks #3 after the screen and at the same level as the OS. I have updated the ticket I opened against GI and added the power drain issue. UPDATE on this issue with the 1.82 update, the power drain is worse now, uses 20% of my battery power, ranks #2 now only behind the screen.

Long
The Romantic Passengers that drop from flights go to your warehouse, you can find them at the very end (this is how it works on iPad, I think Android will be the same)

TimP: Hey, thanks for the hint! It is there at the end of my warehouse item list, how convenient that is! I have over a hundred different items in my warehouse, and I have to scroll tons of times to the right in order to reach there, very user friendly.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
So here's a quirky item. My romantic passengers seems to have rolled over the 660 limit! I was in the 500's and started collecting more. By the time I looked I was at less then 100!!! Will check this out to make sure this is a 'real' issue or just old age playing tricks on me!

Quiet Aero!!!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
Anyone else having trouble visiting neighbors with the update? It just gets stuck on "Please wait..."

It's hit or miss with me. Sometimes it gets stuck and I wait and nothing happens and I have to exit the game (after which the first time I try to get back in it inevitably crashes), or it works just fine (though maybe a little slower).

Whatever it is it's annoying.

Top Bottom