Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

On the Wings of Love (2017) (ALL Platforms)

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Completed the daily task. Here are pics of the rewards I got.

Attachments

• IMG_2086.PNG
    IMG_2086.PNG
    480.4 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_2088.PNG
    IMG_2088.PNG
    287.7 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_2089.PNG
    IMG_2089.PNG
    405.1 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_2086.PNG
    IMG_2086.PNG
    480.4 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_2087.PNG
    IMG_2087.PNG
    471.2 KB · Views: 207

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
@Kazinho
Plus using fuel to speed up all those planes? This task appears to be either very time-consuming or very expensive or both. And the reward appears to be two collectibles?
UPDATE: Apparently there are a number of different tasks. My support game has these:
Land 35 Guest Planes
Speed 30 Flights with Fuel
Complete 40 Flights​
Cheers,
Tom

Seems designed to deplete fuel reserves...

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I understand why the Daily Task might be an incentive for newer players. But like most long-time players, I've got lots of buildings that drop collectible items once a day. I think I'll pass on the Daily Tasks until they offer rewards that are worth the effort.
Cheers,
Tom
Yes, Newer player's will be more benefitted, All tasks except speeding up 30 Flights can be achieved by normal playing.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I haven't found any bug's on Latest update, Reward building is productive,Event is achievable.
Only thing that bothered me is that it takes time to load city after visiting.
Otherwise it is a really good update,Thank you GI :)

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I love the reward.
I love the daily mission.
This is great.......

Only cant visit ones that not update yet.
Should be work update ones can visit non update ones.
Not 2 ways.
Now I have to find other neighbors with Planetariums.
And put hearts again.
More and more priority Neighbors.
Hate that.
Same here, cannot visit updated games (no update yet available for me). Miss those planetariums.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Very frustrated with the daily quest. Had almost completed it until I leveled up and it wiped my quest progress and gave me 3 new quests.

That should have been fixed before the release, my apologies. Should be a rare occasion, and we'll fix that.

Windows update??? What does few hours mean?

There was a little bit of misunderstanding between our dev team and wonderful people who help us with answers on the facebook page.
We never intended to promise an update 'in a few hours', as Windows version is still in QA and we expect it to go live in a few days.

Last edited:
There was a little bit of misunderstanding between our dev team and wonderful people who help us with answers on the facebook page. We never intended to promise an update 'in a few hours', as Windows version is still in QA and we expect it to go live in a few days.

With the delay every single event you need to do one of two things. Either wait until the update goes through windows QA then release to all platforms or change the event timer to a straight countdown clock that is not set to a specific date. Why should windows players lose 2+ days to complete the event? Especially so with the events that have very high increases for fuel needed to destinations. That is not an issue for this event, however players really should not be punished simply for playing on a different platform. Last event windows players had 2 days to fly to destinations using regular fuel amounts before they increased a massive amount. The event was not time dependent meaning players could complete as soon as they finished unlike age of ash which was really the only time dependent event. Lose the time and date for events end and replace with a countdown timer reflecting the true amount of time the event should have to complete.

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
There was a little bit of misunderstanding between our dev team and wonderful people who help us with answers on the facebook page.
We never intended to promise an update 'in a few hours', as Windows version is still in QA and we expect it to go live in a few days.

Few days!!! Thanks for telling.
Now I don't care about this event anymore.
Thanks 4 keeping us in line as always.

Top Bottom