Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Now wait for CBM`s ! ? only 2 month ?!?

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
I have been playing for like two years and have 9 gold which I got all in one day from QL red party. How do you get your gold?
Lots of space flights, i constantly jump on ql’s most weekends just putting in low amounts of fuel. I have had half a dozen first place finishes in destination flights. Not spending them soon adds up. And finally getting the first 36 adventure buildings gave me 36 gold boxes which gave me 108 gold coins.

Im in but here or there! I might not be able to get back into France if i leave that day! And maybe cant drive my car the day after in France! British or socalled european druving licence and all that!! Stress levels going up. :sick::sick:
good luck.png

Lots of space flights, i constantly jump on ql’s most weekends just putting in low amounts of fuel. I have had half a dozen first place finishes in destination flights. Not spending them soon adds up. And finally getting the first 36 adventure buildings gave me 36 gold boxes which gave me 108 gold coins.

Actually I think you get another 36 gold working your way to that point.

If you fly a lot to a destination weekly you can get them fairly often

yes 36 bronze from each collection, but also 36 gold chests when youve finished the 1st 5 collections. Along with 36 sky captains!!
Unfortunately, after you collect first 5+1 adventure buildings x6 for first time, if you decide to continue flying to the same destinations only for collecting further gold tokens, the calculations show that it is more efficient to fly to Mesoamerica only and not to do one more round of flights for first 5+1 buildings. It wouldn't be that monotonous but well, we have to fly for another 166 Aztec Pyramids to get 1,000 more gold tokens :D:ROFLMAO:

Unfortunately, after you collect first 5+1 adventure buildings x6 for first time, if you decide to continue flying to the same destinations only for collecting further gold tokens, the calculations show that it is more efficient to fly to Mesoamerica only and not to do one more round of flights for first 5+1 buildings. It wouldn't be that monotonous but well, we have to fly for another 166 Aztec Pyramids to get 1,000 more gold tokens :D:ROFLMAO:
Thats OK. Havent got there the first time yet!! Just finishing 6 stonehenge in 2 days. Then onto Sphyx and Greek Temple.

Already done 210 flights for Aztec Pyramids!! lol. Its the easist way for gold tokens apart from red launches.

Maybe it’s extremely late, but I need to clarify what you just said... for bonus gold, it’s more efficient to fly just Meso over and over than to try and collect the whole lot and pick up the chests with 3 gold? That’s the theory I have in my head but just confirming that’s what you meant ;).

Maybe it’s extremely late, but I need to clarify what you just said... for bonus gold, it’s more efficient to fly just Meso over and over than to try and collect the whole lot and pick up the chests with 3 gold? That’s the theory I have in my head but just confirming that’s what you meant ;).
Exactly, I remember I calculated the fuel incl. instant return and to get 5 (large bronze chests) + 3 (gold chest) was more expensive than 8 large bronze chests from Mesoamerica only. The calculation was based on a same number of flights to get a drop (my assumption was 4 flights per drop in average).

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I must admit that I struggle to see the benefit of buying (e.g.) a bank for 200 Gold and 2000 Silver tokens, just to earn 840 greenies. You then have to spend more Gold and Silver Tokens to reactivate the Bank. Being controversial here (CBM does appear to be something of a Holy Grail in this Forum), it is cheaper to use real money and buy 1200 greenies in the bi-weekly Massive Sale. The £100 (UK) it would cost me is not a small amount of real money to spend, but the cost in terms of hours of game playing to earn 2000 Silver Tokens and 200 Gold Tokens means you have to be very "Time Rich" to afford that route to buying Green Airport Cash. I have work and a family to give time to - spending many hours each day, 7 days a week to play Airport City just to avoid spending a few pounds of real cash seems to me to be too expensive.

One of my neighbours earned 20,000 drumsticks in 1 week during the Time to Rock Event. I spent one and a half hours a day playing the game and earned 3700 drumsticks - on that basis I would have to play the game for at least 8 hours a day every day to achieve the 20,000 drumsticks.... that is just too expensive.
I never thought of it this way, but a very solid point

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
If March comes and goes, I want to say "screw the sale" and move on to other things....but there is this nagging thought of it happening on April 1st. Man would I be the fool then :facepalm:

If March comes and goes, I want to say "screw the sale" and move on to other things....but there is this nagging thought of it happening on April 1st. Man would I be the fool then :facepalm:
Me and you share the same fear my friend, as soon as I spend my goldies CMB sale will be the next day.

I would prefer a straight up "not happening" to just end this hope and move on, but the fact that it hasn't happened....:writing:
Agree. Because of that, I have to do a balancing act. Put 200 or 300 tokens as untouchable, then buy something you want. I decided at the end of last year to get 6 visa centers. They will pay for themselves (gold token wise) over the long run since they will help me get adventure maps. However, they put me at a slight deficit in the short term. I did pass the 200 mark, but not at 300 yet.

I often wonder if they are doing this because they will offer it again, but want us to spend the gold tokens so we don't have any to buy the Mint.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Agree. Because of that, I have to do a balancing act. Put 200 or 300 tokens as untouchable, then buy something you want. I decided at the end of last year to get 6 visa centers. They will pay for themselves (gold token wise) over the long run since they will help me get adventure maps. However, they put me at a slight deficit in the short term. I did pass the 200 mark, but not at 300 yet.

I often wonder if they are doing this because they will offer it again, but want us to spend the gold tokens so we don't have any to buy the Mint.
Well based on historical trends, I noticed when something is definitely not happening, Ivan directly states it. Remember when last year everyone was fussing about the 100 item limit? After Ivan got on and shut it down stating it was for business reasons and it was above the developers (it was one of his update posts), nobody has really made much mention of it (though they still steam about it on the inside). However, this CBM sale has been in discussion since 2 years ago, and to this day it has never been solidified as a yes or a no. It was the same exact thing with the winter mystery building sale in 2017, which did eventually come. This is in the same boat, so I expect this sale to happen at least once more.

Top Bottom