1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Windows No connection to the game server

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by Husam, 30 January 2019.

1. no connection.jpg
    I have a router and my internet Adsl.
    In windows this message show up and the game its not connecting to server.
    The same with my Android.
    Is another have same problem or just me ???
    Start before 30m almost.
    By the way i am posting this and my internet work fine just only with the game.

View Signature
    BDS Air likes this.
  2. I have the same problem with both my games. One PC and one iPad. Both machines have internet connections outside the game.

View Signature
    Husam likes this.
  3. I also have the same issue.
    Regards,
    Alf

View Signature
    Husam likes this.

4. Hi,

I have just visited neighbour,. received gifts and returned.

No problems here in UK (Windows 10)

Regards
    Harcourt

View Signature
    Husam likes this.
  5. Actually, I have checked that I have this issue (namely opening a pad, for instance) if I am connected to WiFi. If I use phone data, there is no problem.
    By the way, this issue does not only affect pads but also event drops from flights.
    Regards,
    Alf

View Signature
    Husam likes this.
  6. Still the same i check it out now not connected to server and no weekly alliance mission, so this mean i will lose all counted passengers :(
    No event, no gifts cannot visit neighbors .... this very bad luck to me :arghh::banghead::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning:

View Signature
  7. Likewise. I am losing alliance flights and event points.

View Signature
    Husam likes this.
  8. Just sent in a trouble ticket

View Signature
  9. Same here Husam :(
    Red Envelope chasing is grinding to a halt :unsure:

View Signature
    Husam likes this.
  10. Having the same problem here in France but works on 4G not WIFI

View Signature
  11. I wonder if they changed the port used and it’s being blocked by firewalls. Anyone using a hardwired connection to their router?

View Signature
    Etshk likes this.
  12. Both testing my account on wired LAN PC and mobile (4G), still no alliance mission, events..

View Signature
  13. Mine are all wired, but all have good connections to servers. I've had times where some games connect, some won't - all on the same internet connection.

View Signature
    BDS Air likes this.
  14. Same here on both my iOS games with wi-fi - no connection. Also, just tried my non-updated windows game and no connection on it either - and it is a wired connection. Maybe the polar vortex is to blame??? :cry:

View Signature
    BDS Air likes this.
  15. I take that back. I have 1 support game that won't connect. No alliance mission, event, nothing. Same internet connect, also wired.

Edit: Now all games have lost connection, can't gift, visit, no alliance, no event on my android games. Good internet connection,wired and wireless, at 60mbs. guess we just sit and wait.

Last edited: 30 January 2019
    View Signature
  16. Same problem in Belgium.......

View Signature
  17. Darina

Darina Active Member

Windows PC
    20dehh14
    Darina
    I have the same problem.

View Signature
  18. Moi aussi

View Signature
  19. Ditto. No connection to server.

View Signature
  20. Windows 10 (UK) game just froze, kicked me out and now won't let me get passed the GI Game Insight logo, can't get any further - is this a different issue to everyone else's - do I need to contact support please?

EDIT; Now has let me log in just very slow :(

View Signature