Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows No connection to the game server

I shared on Facebook after they tried saying it was players' ISPs.
facebook.JPG

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03xry5ba
Username
Marine
Actually, I have checked that I have this issue (namely opening a pad, for instance) if I am connected to WiFi. If I use phone data, there is no problem.
By the way, this issue does not only affect pads but also event drops from flights.
Regards,
Alf
I am having the exact problem as you. For the last three or four hours, it has been doing this to me as well in Italy. Normally I would not care but it is getting in the way of the event. I have lost out on a lot today because of it!!!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
I am seeing alliance tasks. I can visit neighbors, even though it's slow. BUT no red envelopes are dropping! This is on iOS (iPad) wirelessly connected to my home router.

I am unable to visit neighbours, carry out task flights, land shuttles, or do anything event related. To top it all off, the 100 odd F20 that I had left unopened in my gift list have just suddenly vanished. It’s bad enough for those of us with the 100 limit, compounded by the recent change that meant we could only store unopened gifts for one week, and now it would appear we cannot even rely on that.

This is on iOS. Deeply unimpressive, whoever is responsible.

Hopefully soon. I discovered I was down at 7:30ish this morning. @Husam started this thread just prior to me getting on and said he had been down about 30 minutes at that time.

I'm sure they're working on it. Hopefully all will be back up soon. At least I was able to get my condors landed and back out before it went down this morning, but only on 1 game. All my other games just have planes sitting and waiting for a connection to the server.

matto

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20kcmgbxw
Username
matto
I'm sure they're working on it. Hopefully all will be back up soon. At least I was able to get my condors landed and back out before it went down this morning, but only on 1 game. All my other games just have planes sitting and waiting for a connection to the server.
No server - no update - what a mess :mad:

@Ur-quan don't be a stranger, we are suffocating and you seem to be hiding.

What is going on with the servers and/or connections?
Hi Teboho. It seems the GI servers have/had an issue where players are unable to access space flights and alliance flights. It seems to be platform independent and has be ongoing since about 12:00 UTC. It does appear to be in process of being corrected, or at least somewhat. I came back up about an hour and a half ago and have stayed up since. Not true for everyone though. Hopefully it will all be resolved soon.

It may or may not be related to the last update. My Windows 10 game has not received the update but by iOS game has. Both experienced the server issue, but both are now up. The update is still not available from the MS store.

Top Bottom