Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows No connection to the game server

Well, over 12 hours now with no server connection. And still no update for Windows. Maybe things will be better tomorow. All is silent on the facebook front and also no comments here from either of our 2 AC friends. Still can't send gifts, and no gifts are available to collect. At least, on Crescent3, I'm able to collect some fans from my chinese shops, and drops from my Puppet Theaters, but no red envelopes. I would still like to get 1 more Puppet Theater, but can't use the Bowl of Riches. The fans are collecting, and will start the flights again when the servers are back up. Should be able to get some more stars at least, although any chance of rankings in the event is pretty much gone.

What’s interesting is I saw this for 30 minutes this morning. I restarted my game then visited Madlen and everything came back up..pax counts, gifts, envelopes, event drops, etc

This morning being about 11am US Central Time
Tried restarting games, computers, visiting, madlen .... nothing worked. Gave up for three hours ish. Came back and all was well

I've tried on all my games several times throughout the day, still no connection. Quite discouraging. :(
So sorry. Maybe a trouble ticket? I did put one in.. might help.

Maybe log on to your router and release and renew dhcp. That forces the router to renew the DNS “leases”.

Typically a router address is 192.168.0.1

The windows command (from a cmd window)
Ipconfig release
followed by
Ipconfig renew
Does the same thinG

So sorry. Maybe a trouble ticket? I did put one in.. might help.

Maybe log on to your router and release and renew dhcp. That forces the router to renew the DNS “leases”.

Typically a router address is 192.168.0.1

The windows command (from a cmd window)
Ipconfig release
followed by
Ipconfig renew
Does the same thinG
I did the release/renew through my router. Didn't help. Switched from wired to wireless. Nothing. On AC facebook, says to "update your dns address" which I have no idea what he means by that. I flushed my dns cache, no help. I've rebooted my computer, visited Madlen. Don't know what else to do. Guess a ticket is the next thing.

I did the release/renew through my router. Didn't help. Switched from wired to wireless. Nothing. On AC facebook, says to "update your dns address" which I have no idea what he means by that. I flushed my dns cache, no help. I've rebooted my computer, visited Madlen. Don't know what else to do. Guess a ticket is the next thing.
Dont do anything just disconnect and reconnect i did this only by the way switch your router off for 10 second and turn it on.

Hey there, thanks. I see GI still has issues:):) I was wondering if all that they were going to return to my new game caused the servers to crash! Haha. Still down this side of the world.
Aha!! Now we know who to blame. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL: I was beginning to think the problem was just in California. According to the AC Facebook mods, this is all our problem, not the GI servers. Somehow, I don't think this many people developed the problem all on the same day. :confused::confused::confused: I tried everything I could think of, finally submitted a ticket. This is happening on 2 computers and 2 different android devices. I even started a new game and once I got to level 3, I got a server connection error. :facepalm:

Free2Play This is absolutely ridiculous. I have no connection while at work either through wi-fi or the hard wired connection for my pc game. But, I have no connections issues on LTE for my phone game and my wi-fi connection works perfectly at home. Last night at home I visited my neighbors, sent and received gifts, etc. but nothing at work. GI, what is going on??? Oh, I did update all my iOS games with the AC update that went out overnight and it did not fix the connection issues!!!

It worked. I changed my DNS and it worked. I am back in business.

Try this for Windows Users go to Control Panel - Network and Sharing Center - Change Adapter Settings - (right click on your internet, could be "ethernet"), - Properties - Internet Protocol Verson 4 (TCP/IPv4) - Properties - Use the Following DNS Server addresses - Type in 8.8.8.4 and 8.8.4.4

upload_2019-1-31_9-2-32.png

Click OK - cancel.

Top Bottom