Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Next event

Will it be Soccer event ? Because of FIFA
I hope not. We could use a break from events to get some normal stuff caught up without blowing tons of resources trying to multitask missions.

More to the point, GI could use some “normal” gameplay time to sort a $hitload of long standing bugs that desperately need attention. More often than not, these “day to day” bugs miss out because events are rolling through too fast with new, nastier bugs that require immediate attention or the event becomes a complete disaster. They’re forever chasing their tail.

Pleeeeease, GI, fix the basics and then you can add more bugs events!

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I hope not. We could use a break from events to get some normal stuff caught up without blowing tons of resources trying to multitask missions.

More to the point, GI could use some “normal” gameplay time to sort a $hitload of long standing bugs that desperately need attention. More often than not, these “day to day” bugs miss out because events are rolling through too fast with new, nastier bugs that require immediate attention or the event becomes a complete disaster. They’re forever chasing their tail.

I agree ! less event would be good ! we can't do other things ! we have to chose : Event or other things !

i dont agree more events means = more event flights. which means = more stars. which means = ? (nothing its only a game)
Agree.... time for another event haven’t had one for 8 hours... looking forward to the Football event to coincide with the Football World Cup in Russia.... hope it is Russian themed this time... collecting empty vodka bottles around the city to collect stadiums!

Last summer we barely got a breather...mail event, football event, Independence Day, rock festival, Alice in wonderland, then back to school. I’ve probably missed one in there too.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
As a new(ish) player I agree that I dont have the resources and time to chase every event. I have only played four in the last 12 months. But. AC is a game that is designed to appeal to a very wide audience. I fully understand that some get bored when there is no event - someone posted recently that they had achieved every star - where do you go from there?

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Teraph
new players need time to finish routine tasks.
Old players have finished the routine tasks and need new events to keep them interested.

GI has to balance out the needs of experienced and inexperienced players, unfortunately this results at times that they cannot please everybody.
Now I see the absurdity of my earlier suggestion. Veteran players, with the time to persue events, already have their planetariums. Newer players, who would want planetariums, would struggle to chase an event for them. *sigh*

Now I see the absurdity of my earlier suggestion. Veteran players, with the time to persue events, already have their planetariums. Newer players, who would want planetariums, would struggle to chase an event for them. *sigh*
My guess is that 98%+ of the planetariums you see when visiting your neighbours were bought using real money via greenies. I’ve never heard of it ever being a prize for an event, although I suspect it may been (once, many years ago). Once a year, I think, GI does a huge sale on discounted Mystery buildings and everybody goes nuts trying to get what they can with the little they have. Many are distraught that they didn’t buy up on the 3x green sale the week before.

My guess is that 98%+ of the planetariums you see when visiting your neighbours were bought using real money via greenies. I’ve never heard of it ever being a prize for an event, although I suspect it may been (once, many years ago). Once a year, I think, GI does a huge sale on discounted Mystery buildings and everybody goes nuts trying to get what they can with the little they have. Many are distraught that they didn’t buy up on the 3x green sale the week before.

I got super lucky - I bought 3 off Those buildings and 2 of them were Planetariums. I didn’t try buying at more at that point

Top Bottom