Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Next event

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
It's the chant that people sing, well sing not quite right. They don't say EN-G-LAND. They say
ING..... Say it phonetically but don't forget I and E English way not french

Yeah - think shaven-headed white English men in their 20s and 30s wearing England shirts and drinking Stella and generally being obnoxious to the locals.

The worst thing when I lived in France was the Brits. Although when I was in Bordeaux for Euro 2016 we were with Welsh and it was great!

Yeah - think shaven-headed white English men in their 20s and 30s wearing England shirts and drinking Stella and generally being obnoxious to the locals.

The worst thing when I lived in France was the Brits. Although when I was in Bordeaux for Euro 2016 we were with Welsh and it was great!
My son was a volunteer for all the matches at lille for Euro 2016. The Welsh were the best.

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
My son was a volunteer for all the matches at lille for Euro 2016. The Welsh were the best.
Just so happened that Wales v Slovakia was on my birthday...and was at the stadium closest to where my dad lives!

So my brother and I picked my son up from school on the Friday, drove down to Folkestone, found a pub and had dinner and watched the opening game, then got a Le Shuttle, drove through the night and got to my dads about 8am. Had 3 hrs sleep and some food, then drove to Bordeaux, watched the game, found a bar and watched the England game, drove the 2 hrs back...then got up the following morning and drove home...before going back into work on the Monday morning! Didn't even have to take any time off!

Such a great experience, 1500 mile round trip over a weekend was quite knackering though!

(PS - when I was living there I owned a bar...it's the headquarters for the French Conker Federation :cool: )

Top Bottom