Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New year's greetings

Happy new year to everyone and I'm wishing you all the best in your endeavors for the new year above all I'm wishing you everything that you are wishing for yourselves!

Special thanks to @PhactorPhil @Blue Jay @Blue Skies @Captain WH Rollins @Capt.S @Robobobo888 @Davescharf @david smith @Husam @mo elbo @cats are awesome @Agent_L @david smith @Harcourt @harry singh @Madegwen59 @nick6901 @Pit1024 @Bob69bob @Bob1977 @m-bari @zica @Kendra @KenDuckySmith @Navigata07 @Mouse @FlyingFalcon @Mulaudzy @Dan @Darthroy @WildJaguar @Slawsk @slanghanger @deficit @Etshk @benfly123 @Marve @andy8758 @Donralz @Gt city @Cosmic Blue @Pit1024 @kgmcguk1 and everyone who contributed in either advice or gifts to my game development.

In my home language (SePedi) we say "Malebo, mabotse ga a phalane" Translated - thank you & you have made a difference in one way or another"

Last edited:
Happy new year to everyone and I'm wishing you all the best in your endeavors for the new year above all I'm wishing you everything that you are wishing for yourselves!

Special thanks to @PhactorPhil @Blue Jay @Blue Skies @Captain WH Rollins @Capt.S @Robobobo888 @Davescharf @david smith @Husam @mo elbo @cats are awesome @Agent_L @david smith @Harcourt @harry singh @Madegwen59 @nick6901 @Pit1024 @Bob69bob @Bob1977 @m-bari @zica @Kendra @KenDuckySmith @Navigata07 @Mouse @FlyingFalcon @Mulaudzy @Dan and everyone who contributed in either advice or gifts to my game development.

In my home language (SePedi) we say "Malebo, mabotse ga a phalane" Translated - thank you & you have made a difference in one way or another"
A very happy new year to you as well!

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
Attention!
it was announced the embarkation for the flight 2018... your luggage will have to contain the most beautiful memories in...
The sad moments will be stored in the nearest trash....The duration of the flight will be 12 months.You can now tighten your seatbelt. The following stopovers will be:
Love
Joy
Goodness
Peace

During the flight the Captain Zica offers you the following menu:
A radiant Health Cocktail!
A smoothie of Prosperity!
A cup full of beautiful news!
Salad of Success!
Cake of Happiness!

All accompanied by a smile burst!
I wish you, @Teboho @Speed @Captain WH Rollins @Harcourt @KenDuckySmith @KenDuckySmith @Bob69bob @Robobobo888 @ItsRalphy @PhactorPhil @Kendra @david smith @Darthroy @TheDarkside @Izelman @benfly123 @Below_Average_AC_Player @Kathy @luxurycat @wydaho @crescent moon @Sazaville @Pit1024 @Wabbitgirl @leelawrence @SSE @onurkübra @skiv @Mulaudzy @Diego Navarian @Droidhak @Mike47 @Madegwen59 @KingJJ @Jostein @JayBee @mury @Michael @TeresaLisboa @Crashfree @Dan @AshPort @Guy Lemmer @AIR RDAM @Airport Vokovice @Slawsk @Cosmic Blue and those you love a Wonderful Journey on board of the 2018 plane!
Thank you and i wish you a
2018 MAGIC!

Hope i didn't miss anyone!

Attention!
it was announced the embarkation for the flight 2018... your luggage will have to contain the most beautiful memories in...
The sad moments will be stored in the nearest trash....The duration of the flight will be 12 months.You can now tighten your seatbelt. The following stopovers will be:
Love
Joy
Goodness
Peace

Salad of Success!
Cake of Happiness!

I wish you, @Teboho @Speed @Captain WH Rollins @Harcourt @KenDuckySmith @KenDuckySmith @Bob69bob @Robobobo888 @ItsRalphy @PhactorPhil @Kendra @david smith @Darthroy @TheDarkside @Izelman @benfly123 @Below_Average_AC_Player @Kathy @luxurycat @wydaho @crescent moon @Sazaville @Pit1024 @Wabbitgirl @leelawrence @SSE @onurkübra @skiv @Mulaudzy @Diego Navarian @Droidhak @Mike47 @Madegwen59 @KingJJ @Jostein @JayBee @mury @Michael @TeresaLisboa @Crashfree @Dan @AshPort @Guy Lemmer @AIR RDAM @Airport Vokovice @Slawsk @Cosmic Blue and those you love a Wonderful Journey on board of the 2018 plane!
2018 MAGIC!

. . . . and with a pilot like that, the flight can only go well!
friends.jpg

Attention!
Love
Joy
Goodness
Peace

Salad of Success!
Cake of Happiness!

2018 MAGIC!

This flight will be one of the best thanks captain @zica

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

Special thanks to @PhactorPhil @Blue Jay @Blue Skies @Captain WH Rollins @Capt.S @Robobobo888 @Davescharf @david smith @Husam @mo elbo @cats are awesome @Agent_L @david smith @Harcourt @harry singh @Madegwen59 @nick6901 @Pit1024 @Bob69bob @Bob1977 @m-bari @zica @Kendra @KenDuckySmith @Navigata07 @Mouse @FlyingFalcon @Mulaudzy @Dan @Darthroy @WildJaguar @Slawsk @slanghanger @deficit @Etshk @benfly123 @Marve @andy8758 @Donralz and everyone who contributed in either advice or gifts to my game development.

A Blessed and Prosperous New Year to you @Teboho and all other AC players. Special thanks to my neighbors which constantly help me to achieve my goals. I appreciate every one of you. Many thanks and I look forward to many flights and space launches in 2018 :D

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Attention!
Love
Joy
Goodness
Peace

Salad of Success!
Cake of Happiness!

2018 MAGIC!

@zica ....#bestflightever
Happy New Year, my AC family!

Attention!
Love
Joy
Goodness
Peace

Salad of Success!
Cake of Happiness!

2018 MAGIC!

Thank you @zica!!
And Happy New Year to all the great friends in AC!!
Thanks for all your support in 2017 and I hope you will have a year that everything you wish will come true!!
Happy 2018!!

Top Bottom