Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New year's greetings

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Happy New Year
The time has now come to post my final message for this year.

I wish to write and express my great thanks to all of you who have helped me get this far in my game, to all the gifts I have received, from my neighbours, and to all the good humour and banter throughout the entire year.

It is a tradition here with us, to spend time with family, friends and neighbours. So, we are preparing for an evening with music and drinks, a late evening meal, followed by more music, more drinks and board games and fireworks in the garden from midnight, to celebrate the start of a new year.

All that is left is to wish you all, forum members, forum neighbours and all those who administer the members forum, a happy new year and a great 2018.

Regards and Respects
The Rollins Family

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Happy New Year to all my fabulous neighbours! Best wishes for 2018. May every flight drop just what you need and may the citizens of your cities continue their love of travel :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
happy new year.jpg

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Happy new year to all and especially all my close neighbours and friends. Without this group I would possibly have given this game up months ago. I usually get very bored of a game 3-4 months in but this game with this group of people I am just about to reach year 1 anniversary. Your all great people and I thank you all
Jay

Top Bottom