Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update with Valentine 2016

With the advantage of using the airport side to build, I have 6 of all of the new buildings for visiting neighbors. This is on my main game, LAX Regional. Also, I do have at least 5 total of the new buildings on all of my support games. Finally, this update melts all of the winter snow and we are back to the green surroundings!!

Last edited:

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Just a quick outlook to decide which building would suit your needs best:
minimarket51536500promise of love
kiss cafe14608101000private talk
outdoor cinema20905101500evening walk
drive-in theater2210010131600roadside picnic
motel2524012122000sea of passion
[th][td]yield[/td][td]time[/td][td]pop[/td][td]elec[/td][td]cost[/td][td]drop[/td][/th]

Last edited:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I wonder if any actual women created the What Women Want Collection?
Do women really want:
Two Souls
Pink Dawn
Strong Character
Emerald Meadow
Bird's Nest​
I would think a woman would rather have:
True Love
Dependable Partner
Steady Income
Healthy Family
Happy Life​
But that's just my opinion.
Cheers,
Tom

suzy

350+ Star Club
Do women really want:
Two Souls
Pink Dawn
Strong Character
Emerald Meadow
Bird's Nest​
True Love
Dependable Partner
Steady Income
Healthy Family
Happy Life​
Cheers,
Tom
You are sooo right Tom !!!!!!!!!

alex

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wulgnol
Username
alex
last year romatic building, does not produce romantic passenger on windows :(

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Do women really want:
Two Souls
Pink Dawn
Strong Character
Emerald Meadow
Bird's Nest​
True Love
Dependable Partner
Steady Income
Healthy Family
Happy Life​
Cheers,
Tom
Hehehe, true... Wondering who choose those names... GI support ? :LOL::D

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Just installed it, completely new romantic event!
8 New destinations, 5 new buildings that deliver Romantic Passengers (the old ones don't), 3 new collections and a new adventure to New York with 5 new map destinations to earn the Empire State Building.
That New York adventure to earn a Empire State Building sounds cool . Will the maps be sold from Dukes Store ? Probably a 3x3 building ? Any pitchers ? @greensmith

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
That New York adventure to earn a Empire State Building sounds cool . Will the maps be sold from Dukes Store ? Probably a 3x3 building ? Any pitchers ?
I am also not sure about those maps? How to obtain them? I did check flight to New York, but no maps are mentioned there.
Anyone knows more? Or there will be only maps in Duke store, for greenies only ? :hungover:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@M22 @Deetee04 @greensmith @DarekK @Bali Hiand all others!
I am running out of Romantic Passengers.... :shifty::hungover::cautious:
All those building, have 6 of each, plus two Carriage Workshops already in building phase.... Finished with Podgorica and Atlantic City, 6 Jets are flying to Bahama Islands... Not worth to using any Speed Up bonuses, cause i do not have passengers... In 3 hours, not sure if i can collect them another 480 (80x6).... :blackeye:
And yes, as @DarekK wrote, none of normal bonuses works.... Even if i put those building near Tree of Life, or that Santa building (got it as reward, 2x2) no bunus for Romantic Passengers.... Will not be possible to get 3 stars for all 8 new destinations.... To rent the planes for greenies - too expensive.... :bag:

@M22 @Deetee04 @greensmith @DarekK @Bali Hiand all others!
I am running out of Romantic Passengers.... :shifty::hungover::cautious:
All those building, have 6 of each, plus two Carriage Workshops already in building phase.... Finished with Podgorica and Atlantic City, 6 Jets are flying to Bahama Islands... Not worth to using any Speed Up bonuses, cause i do not have passengers... In 3 hours, not sure if i can collect them another 480 (80x6).... :blackeye:
And yes, as @DarekK wrote, none of normal bonuses works.... Even if i put those building near Tree of Life, or that Santa building (got it as reward, 2x2) no bunus for Romantic Passengers.... Will not be possible to get 3 stars for all 8 new destinations.... To rent the planes for greenies - too expensive.... :bag:
1x1 decorations seem to work for me, main issue is carriage workshops don't produce romantic passengers, just normal ones. No issue for getting drops for the collections, I've completed them all, but need the romantic passengers! Drops seem to come in phases or just use some bonuses but it's probably not going to be necessary. Unsure if I'll get all flights, currently flying falcon, delta and jet, trying to build up falcon flights as I work through the smaller planes.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@Gt city, @greensmith, @M22, @Deetee04, i've visited your airports and i CAN'T see the NEW BUILDINGS.
All my games are on android.
I've visited @Bali Hi and @Bali IOS and i collected romantic passengers from the buildings on City-side.
I think that android players can't collect from IOS players, which build the Romantic buildings on Airport-side.

Top Bottom