Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update with Valentine 2016

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Gods of RNG smiled upon me: I got 3 drops from workshops, 2 of which were exactly what I needed to finish last carriage.
Whew! That. Was. Intense.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a0i0yxw
Username
barbhow2
Oh no, not going to complete this...just need a small wheel for last 2 days and it just isn't dropping. Got 8 drops from carriage workshop in last 4 visits but not the one thing I need.

Oh no, not going to complete this...just need a small wheel for last 2 days and it just isn't dropping. Got 8 drops from carriage workshop in last 4 visits but not the one thing I need.
sent invite from red October, expect ones from game 1: gamerader, game 2. gameradar2

D

Deleted member 5399

For those who appreciate GI extended land area; for those players already maxxed out; the total amount of new parcels added are 14 across the back and 7 down each side of your cities. 28 total given.

Top Bottom