Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update with Valentine 2016

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Gt city, @greensmith, @M22, @Deetee04, i've visited your airports and i CAN'T see the NEW BUILDINGS.
All my games are on android.
I've visited @Bali Hi and @Bali IOS and i collected romantic passengers from the buildings on City-side.
I think that android players can't collect from IOS players, which build the Romantic buildings on Airport-side.
OK, got it. I have 18 building on airport side, and 12 on city side. But can you see those in city side ?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I'm on Android and my buildings are on city side but I've had for several time issues with some people seeing my city from months ago. Don't get it but everything works for me so I'm not going to mess with support over it. I'm sure some people see a more up to date city judging by visits but don't really know.
I just visited your city, and i cannot see ANY of new buildings... Wierd. So i clicked on Planetariums (y)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Built 6 of each of the new buildings, but more on the airport side. If people can see all, younare welcome to take advantage. Havent completed them yet, accidentally spent three greenies not thinking :( They should be done in the two hours or so.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
What a bunch of BS. Impossible to do all these flights. Going to cost lots of real cash.
@Chad Ladwig
In a perfect world, these destinations (like the Long-Awaited Mail ones) would stay after the quest is over and give coins/fuel as rewards. But it is not to be.
My plan is to fly as much as I can, complete those I can and wait until next year to do the rest. Like many choices in Airport City, it's patience versus real money.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
The reward is an Evolution Tower.
From AC Facebook page:
Take part in the most romantic event of the year and help Mr. Shtern and Linda Brooks have a hassle-free wedding! Complete all tasks in time to receive the Evolution tower!
No word yet on what an Evolution Tower does.
Here's the Evolution Tower in Moscow:
Evolution_Tower1.jpg

Cheers,
Tom

Last edited:

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
The reward is an Evolution Tower.
From AC Facebook page:
Take part in the most romantic event of the year and help Mr. Shtern and Linda Brooks have a hassle-free wedding! Complete all tasks in time to receive the Evolution tower!
No word yet on what an Evolution Tower does.
Here's the Evolution Tower in Moscow:
View attachment 2848
Cheers,
Tom
Hello Tom, I agree but we just can not produce enough passengers.

Last edited:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
39 Flights to Podgorica using, Sky Captain, Golden Dice and Dice and I got a total of 3 drops.
@Chad Ladwig
There are times when I think that using too many "drop" bonuses work against each other. I used a Golden Dice for my 39 flights to Podgorica and got enough drops for one Carriage Workshop (currently being built) and only need one more correct drop for my second.
Cheers,
Tom

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
@Chad Ladwig
There are times when I think that using too many "drop" bonuses don't work. I used a Golden Dice for my 39 flights to Podgorica and got enough drops for one Carriage Workshop (currently being built) and only need one more correct drop for my second.
Cheers,
Tom
@greensmith , Yes sometimes I wonder that also. I just have like 60 Dice in inventory so I thought I would try it. Sometimes I think it hurts the drop rate using regular dice. Also I think ios has a better drop rate than Android. I remember past missions and it seems like ios has a better drop rate.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Last edited:
Top Bottom