Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android New Update - (It Came form Outter Space) Bugs

For those of you still cannot open the game, I suggest you open a new (or follow up) ticket against GI so at least they know the situation. I did that yesterday and here is what I just received from GI regarding that:

The case is currently under investigation and certain measures are undertaken to eliminate the issue. The process is taking a little more time than expected. I will get back to you with a response soon.
Thank you for your patience and support!
Sincerely,
Yana Belousova
Your Support Team

P

piloot Darwin

this is from helpdesk GI

Thank you for the detailed description of the issue you experience.
We have already come across statements that the new update did not resolve the problem for some of our users.
The case is currently under investigation and certain measures are undertaken to eliminate the issue in future updates. The process is taking a little more time than expected. Your patience and support in this matter is highly appreciated, as well as your interest in our game!
Please, stay tuned and keep an eye on more news and updates coming out!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hi, I've just updated and still can't open the game. I'm playing Megapolis and I think that I will not continue playing AC if they don't hurry up.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
IT IS WORKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (v 1.97)
after 10 days.
I haven't lost anything. Just the last weekend code is not giving me any greenies.:(

I haven't visit yet any friends. I will wait for other experiences.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
The same thing for me : black screen and game don't open.
The only modification : the little picture on the list of applications. The ET disappears and Jane is come back.

My husband was more lucky : for the moment, he can play.
for me I got the the application with Jane which I couldn't open, but still have the ET which works. (version 1.97)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Bad news. It stopped working again just when I am about to start gifting. It would show the opening page where it says the mission It Came from Outer Space but won't get past it. I deleted cache, force stopped and rebooted my Nexus 7 at least 3 times and nothing worked.:banghead:

Why do we like getting punished like this?:facepalm:

There is a storm where I am and I wonder if wifi is getting affected. Don't know.... Will see if tomorrow is a better time.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Hi Everyone!

After 1 week of unsuccessful attempts to start the AC my game suddenly started working yesterday. What a pleasant surprise! The game was working surprisingly well and all processes were even faster than before THE crash. Some new buildings appeared like terminal lvl7 and new items to gift appeared as well (though I don't know yet what they are for). Unfortunately the drop rate from flights for items for UFO mission is as bad as before and I have not managed to collect even 1 fighter jet that can fly to Area 51 :(

Thank you all for your gifts! Special thanks to tdv, as always :D

I hope the game will remain stable! Good luck every one!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Like S3R3G4 and InCoNvEnIeNtE, i am back in game also (android version).

Thanks to all for gifts in past few days, i did not run game till new update. But before that, while i tried to run it, i lost (probably) many gifts, due to GI testing phase :censored:

But, looking forward to the game, finishing flights... All UFO items are still welcome (y)

EDIT: After 1st try to visit neighbours, game crashed. Will try to do Clear Cache | Force Stop | Reboot. Then will see... :whistle:

S

Sorumbas

It happens to crash the first time i´ve tried. I tried offline and it worked. I have already sent another e-mail, but until now no answer. Good Luck to all ;)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I got an answer from GI.... Yes we know there is a problem, ' please, stay tuned and keep an eye on more news and updates coming out' (yes updateS, with an S).
In the same e-mail: your request has been solved.....

Tried the rebooting etc.... Still nothing works

It is the same reply they copy and paste to every ticket, they know there are problems but don't know when they will fix it. Same BS every time (n)!

And by the way, GI does have time and they just released a new version update on TribeZ game yesterday with nothing updated, which still caused problems on players such as Aero. I wonder if other games from other companies are all like this, haven't really played other games much.

Top Bottom