Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android New Update - (It Came form Outter Space) Bugs

More than a week now...:banghead: I suggest everybody to open a follow up ticket (since your original ticket has been closed, you cannot open it again, but at the bottom of the ticket, there is a link you can open a follow up ticket) and ask the status, I just did that. It seems GI just doesn't care at all, they haven't really spent time working on this Airport City fix. They have very few developers and they released a new version update on Mystery Manor a couple of days ago for new quests. If they were serious about the Airport City fix, they would focus on this and would not release new versions on other games until this is fixed.

At mean time, I see people started uninstalling this game and moving on to other none GI games. Any body tried and have recommendations on other similiar games? Should we create a new thread in the Off Topic Chat for recommendations on other games? I see Megapolis ranks 39 in Google Play Top Free game today (was even higher earlier this week), but it is another game from Russian, kind had enough of Russian games.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
More than a week now...:banghead: I suggest everybody to open a follow up ticket (since your original ticket has been closed, you cannot open it again, but at the bottom of the ticket, there is a link you can open a follow up ticket) and ask the status, I just did that. It seems GI just doesn't care at all, they haven't really spent time working on this Airport City fix. They have very few developers and they released a new version update on Mystery Manor a couple of days ago for new quests. If they were serious about the Airport City fix, they would focus on this and would not release new versions on other games until this is fixed.

At mean time, I see people started uninstalling this game and moving on to other none GI games. Any body tried and have recommendations on other similiar games? Should we create a new thread in the Off Topic Chat for recommendations on other games? I see Megapolis ranks 39 in Google Play Top Free game today (was even higher earlier this week), but it is another game from Russian, kind had enough of Russian games.

That's what I did. I sent a follow-up to GI yesterday but as usual they sent a copy-paste non-response response.

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!
My name is Yana and I am here to assist you the best way I can.
Our engineers keep working on a fix to eliminate the issue in the shortest period of time. I'm glad to inform that the update that is expected to resolve the problem will be released soon.
As it is our main goal to make the game run smoothly and let you enjoy the game process I would highly appreciate if you inform me of the result when the new game version is available. Please, stay tuned and thank you for your support!
Sincerely,
Yana Belousova
Your Support Team

I have been playing City Island Airport created by Sparkling Society. You can download it from Google Play. I love it and haven't experienced problems so far. But it is a pretty new game, just released in May this year so not very sophisticated yet but it is a very addicting, enjoyable and relaxing game. It doesn't raise my blood pressure like GI games.:ROFLMAO:
GI can take their own sweet time but I am not waiting for them. I am playing other games and if they take too long I might completely lose interest and move on, who knows...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4cf557
Username
Skyhigh (please send me PM if you added me so I can find your request in the game)
Game crashed this afternoon...so like every one else waiting for an updated :-(

P

piloot Darwin

My game also crashed this afternoon, stopped the game and wait for update.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
I got the standardised reply from GI (saying that the issue was being switched to solved etc.)

Now I have another follow-up email telling me they are awaiting a response from me (which I cannot find in their initial email nor through any clever rewording) or asking if there is anything else they can do.

Is there a standardised response we can give them?

"We thank you for responding to our requests. As there is no update, I am going process your reply as "request unsolved" until the game is returned to a playable state. We value your attention to detail and thank you for your patronage."

P

piloot Darwin

I NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP
my airport start up and than stopped please know someone what I must do so that I can play on.

GAME IS STILL NOT PLAYABLE!!

GAME IS NOT PLAYABLE!!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP
my airport start up and than stopped please know someone what I must do so that I can play on.

GAME IS STILL NOT PLAYABLE!!

GAME IS NOT PLAYABLE!!
There is no help for that. Until GI release new update. I heard GI ingeneers working on that "known problem" 24/7 :hilarious:

You can try with procedure, that GI stuff sent to me, when i had (and still have!!!) similar/same problem:

My name is Nataly and I am glad to help you. Please, try to perform the following actions:
- Make sure you have the latest game version installed.
- Clear cache: Go to Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> Airport City -> and choose Clear cache.
- Reboot the game: Open Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> Airport City -> Force Stop and then launch the game again.
- Reboot the device.
- Open the game with a stable internet connection.
In case the problem remains, please submit as much information as possible:
1) Your friend code.
To see your friend code tap the Sociality button (the button with 3 people in the lower left corner of the display) → another button with 3 people and you will see your friend code.
Good luck! (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9chgen
Username
RD
I see that a lot of people are having problems with Airport City. I will tell you what GI support told me about a month ago. I thought I was going to have to start over at level 1 again because I had to complete a factory reset on my Android tablet. I wrote to them and they told me that if I sent my old friend code and my new friend code, they would be able to restore my AC game. Within a few days, they sent back a code which looks nothing like a regular friend code. Once I entered it, my AC game was restored. the only difference I saw was that I had a completely different selection of giftable items.

Uninstalling and re-installing the game would most likely issue you another friend code, so using the same instructions as they gave me would still apply.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello,
since more than a week, I can't play anymore.
the only thing still working is the gift notifications. Thank you for them, but they are useless at the moment.

I wrote a mail to GI and I got the usual answer from Anastasia.: " an update will be released soon". So still nothing new.:(

My son reached the level 16 and get invaded by the aliens. Let'see how long it will take until they crash his game.

Bye

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
My game crashes sometimes in the first days of the mission but since 2 days crashes 24/7.

I was doing well at the mission but the longer it takes before the update is being released the less confident I'am to finish the mission.
Several times I lost collections of the missions..

After trying some things I noticed that if you continue playing in steps(read as: 1:eek:nly pick-up passengers 2:send planes away 3:take care of your gifts) process will be saved most of the time.

BUT it takes much more time to play:s

Every time i collect passengers because of neighbour visits my airport AC crashes, so don't do that!

Lets work out a more stable way of playing AC:)

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
Oh and if your game crashes while you can gift, gift are send out each time again. For example: I received every gift on my new game on my tablet.

It is a <level 16 game that not crashes at all.

So there even is one positive side on the buggy update this time..:s

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
javi they've been saying for almost a week that there will be a new update soon. what a load of bull!
when I couldn't update anymore on my first tab, I also got a response to stay tuned, that an update would follow that would solve the problem. we're more than 6 months further now and my original game on my first tab is still stuck at version 1.63. to me, it looks simple: if not everyone is suffering from the same problem, no way there will be an update that actually solved the problem ...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Oh and if your game crashes while you can gift, gift are send out each time again. For example: I received every gift on my new game on my tablet.

It is a <level 16 game that not crashes at all.

So there even is one positive side on the buggy update this time..:s

Make that two, before mine died I used the bug alot to help me complete collections by landing planes, not getting the items I want, closing the game in a way that the progress won't save, and then re-opening (think you could possibly do this anyway but not as easily). Constant closing and opening like that might be what caused it to die tho lol

Top Bottom