Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

NEW UPDATE - iOS & Android

Has anyone else noticed that you don't get the watch video option anymore to get one item for building construction? I just leveled up the control tower on my Drew17 game and need one transmitter to complete the building. I used to get an option to watch a video and you would be awarded that item - no more. I am still getting the option to watch a video for passengers or fuel, but not the building item. :(

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
Has anyone else noticed that you don't get the watch video option anymore to get one item for building construction? I just leveled up the control tower on my Drew17 game and need one transmitter to complete the building. I used to get an option to watch a video and you would be awarded that item - no more. I am still getting the option to watch a video for passengers or fuel, but not the building item. :(
I will send you Transmitter from minime game when gifting resets. (about 8 hrs later.) :)

Top Bottom