Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

NEW UPDATE - iOS & Android

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I went on an a land buying spree and now i feel somewhat cheated by :cautious: It is so confusing because of the white snow. I some how missed buying one strip (4x4) on my city side and progressed on the airport city. Right now i am stuck at 106th expansion. As rightly said by many here..expansion from 100 onward cost 60 greens :oops:

Now city looks a bit weird..ran out of greens and stuck with 105 expansion. This is what a real bankruptcy is ..only a million coin and 3 green...:)

I went on an a land buying spree and now i feel somewhat cheated by :cautious: It is so confusing because of the white snow. I some how missed buying one strip (4x4) on my city side and progressed on the airport city. Right now i am stuck at 106th expansion. As rightly said by many here..expansion from 100 onward cost 60 greens :oops:

Now city looks a bit weird..ran out of greens and stuck with 105 expansion. This is what a real bankruptcy is ..only a million coin and 3 green...:)

Poor Suresh. I wish I could loan you 60 greenies.

Maybe GI should make the Bank work really like a bank, where we could loan money with INTEREST. Heh heh :D.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I will have to wait for 2 more weeks. Have to some how think of way to collect 7 gold token to restart my 'green minting machine'. Have 5 first place (red launches) chest to open..that should help.. :cool:

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
@flip123 you mentioned that there are 112 expansion slots...but mine is coming upto 111.
I have used upto 105 expansion slot...and can only see six more 4x4 slot to buy (1 on city side n 5 on airport side). Can anyone else confirm this ? @Bali Hi i am sure you would had bought all the slots...can u confirm the total expansion slot available on andriod ?

@flip123 you mentioned that there are 112 expansion slots...but mine is coming upto 111.
I have used upto 105 expansion slot...and can only see six more 4x4 slot to buy (1 on city side n 5 on airport side). Can anyone else confirm this ? @Bali Hi i am sure you would had bought all the slots...can u confirm the total expansion slot available on andriod ?

Actually, I have expanded up to expansion #97.

Expansion #81 to #100 should cost 40 greens, so with 50% discount in effect, it should only cost 20 greens.
But in effect, at expansion #96, the game deducts 40 greens from your balance!

Expansion #97 also deducts 40 greens, so I stopped.

To those who have not bought land, take note when you approach expansion #96.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2

Expansion #81 to #100 should cost 40 greens, so with 50% discount in effect, it should only cost 20 greens.

i didn't check that, I just bought...... 10 to go but I wanted to keep that open in the hope blue and green landers land there so I don't have to look for them on my hole airport

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
[COMMENT]Actually, I have expanded up to expansion #97.

To those who have not bought land, take note when you approach expansion #96.[/COMMENT][COMMENT]Actually, I have expanded up to expansion #97.

To those who have not bought land, take note when you approach expansion #96.[/COMMENT]
@Bali Hi hmmm i didn't paid attention to this..as i mentioned earlier..i was on a land buying spree...i had 680 green cash to start with.. (and i had started with a maxed out airport) and i ended up with 105 expansion and zero green cash..somehow the calculations don't add up :oops:
Anyway..i am just holding out for the next land offer...where i will buy out all the land on offer..no matter what the price :D

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh

I really don't understand how this happens..but when i quote someone it appears like this..for others it appears with full name of the person quoted.. this has been happening with me since very long..maybe a year or so.. and idea why ?

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Bought all the expansions on the city side and 3 expansions on the airport side. I still have a lot of opportunity for expansion on the airport side actually. Not running out of room there but for the city side, I will need another round of expansion soon. Hope they issue another round of expansion. Won't hold my breath though.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I noticed this by chance few days back... when you send out a plane..there usually is two time slots between which the fuel catalyst can be used. If i remember correctly this time slot used to be about 1 minute or so.

However few days back...i noticed that this time slot was pretty long..i noted the time to be more that 4 minutes!. This was on a jumbo flight of around 8 hours... did any one else noticed this ?

I noticed this by chance few days back... when you send out a plane..there usually is two time slots between which the fuel catalyst can be used. If i remember correctly this time slot used to be about 1 minute or so.

However few days back...i noticed that this time slot was pretty long..i noted the time to be more that 4 minutes!. This was on a jumbo flight of around 8 hours... did any one else noticed this ?

I think someone measured it to be about +/- 4 minutes.
But longer flights allow longer durations., i.e. flights on 16.5 hour "Edge" maps has the longest catalyst duration (but I have never measured it myself).

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I really don't understand how this happens..but when i quote someone it appears like this..for others it appears with full name of the person quoted.. this has been happening with me since very long..maybe a year or so.. and idea why ?

That is normal. When you click reply to attach the quote it includes the name.

if you copy and paste a section of a persons remarks and then put quotations marks around it. It will not include the persons name as it has no link to refer to.

Top Bottom